frequently asked questions

here are a few questions I get in comments, on my message board, or PMs all answered here.

are you and Faris still friends?
if you guys haven't read the earlier updates, Faris is my friend who the main character in my most popular book (Difference) is based off of.

Yes! we are still friends. I know I mentioned us playing video games and stuff bc he lived pretty far away— but he did recently move to Toronto for his job! we've been hanging out recently.

so yes, definitely still friends 😁

are there self inserts in all of your books?

yes, literally every single one lmao. it's a problem!

what's your writing process ? (from start to finish)

I enjoy answering this question! so basically, I usually like to write chapters a few at a time, then edit when I get ready to post them.

when I write a chapter, most of the time I think of a start and end goal, and write it out that way. sometimes it's hard to stay focused on writing, so I'll put my phone on guided access (meaning you can't leave the app lmao) for about 45 minutes

while writing, it's important for me to read through the chapter a bunch of times to make sure it's all coherent. For this, I use a text to speech reader— and listen to the chapter over and over until it's complete.

when it's complete, I do my authors note, add a title, and publish!

why'd you change the cover of Tutor?

People were bullying Keke Palmer :(

What's your least favorite and favorite work that you've created?

My least favorite is Tutor and Handyman for sureeee. Just too much going on and cringe. Especially tutor

My favorite is between The Fix and my new story I'm working on :)))))))))

Advice to small authors?

I consider myself a small author but I'd say small authors should always remain consistent and confident.

how do you know French?

I was born in "French Canada" lol they all speak French. Then I moved to Toronto

what do you use to make your covers?

An app called Fontcandy! (Used to use Canva but it got to be annoying to me). What do you guys use?

why do you hate writing sex??

I have nooo idea. It's just..awkward to me. I like reading sex, I like having sex. But writing about it? chile....no.

Have you ever had beef with another author?

No, that's silly. Two authors have posted bad things about me!! Lol but I have never had beef.

Will you do a face reveal?

I actually have! Somewhere in Tutor, I posted a face reveal. But then I got scared and deleted it 😌 the comments were nice mostly

what's the hardest part about writing?

ending a book is a thousand times harder than writing the entire thing I stg. Ending a book is impossible. That's why I be goin missing for months when a book is in its final few chapters lmaoo. Yeah I struggle with that. Half of it is letting go of something you're attached to, the other half is not even knowing where to leave the characters off.

——-
and hey, since I'm answering FAQs I want to ask you guys questions

When/why did you join wattpad?

Are you into writing? What's your writing process?

What's your favorite genre of books?

Paging or scrolling? Black or white pages?

what font do y'all read your books in? 🤔

—-
ps, if you read books in a font that doesn't support italics block me rn 😤🤚🏽my books NEED to be read with italics idc

if these words are not in italics for you, change your font!!!