Original draft of Difference

OG cover^

if you haven't read Difference you can ignore this I guess lol

So I'm not sure if all of y'all know, but...I wrote a large part of Difference a long while ago. Before I published it I made some hugeee changes. You probably don't care, but here are some of them!

So in the initial draft of Difference *drumroll pls*, there was no Eden! Lol so basically I'd written a few chapters and I decided to look up a few pictures to use for the cover. I found this picture of Steve Lacy and some other good looking guy and I was like "oh shit............. that's a good idea" so I re wrote to fit him in.

With there being no Eden, Farrah initially had a crush on Adonis at the beginning of the book. You can kind of tell it was written like that when reading the first chapter because she calls him cute or something I don't remember lol

Also, "Farrah" was Ivy. I ended up not liking the name so I changed it to Farrah, and Ivy was recycled as that horny bitch Adonis met on the train.

Also, Eden was supposed to be out from the jump. Then I decided to build his character a bit more. I remember someone randomly commenting "I think Eden is gay" on a early chapter and I was just like ???????!!!

Also, Farrah was gonna take Adonis to get a tattoo. I decided no bc.......no. Bad idea.

In the chapter where Farrah gave Adonis those hickeys, they were supposed to get in a big argument. About what doesn't rlly matter but I cut it out because it just felt too out of character. They aren't the argumentative type. There will be disagreements, but no screaming matches.

Should I have not made any of these changes?

Thanks for reading this nonsense lol. Thanks for the bday wishes also!