Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

The young Stark sat in the aircraft. The Task Team, Nat and Steve stood around, ready for the mission. Daniel was just trying to enjoy himself with this. After all, going on these super, secret missions are not always fun, especially when he has to follow orders. Well, semi-follow them. He has to get information, doesn't mean he can't make a copy and use it to his advantage. He had an ear bud in, listening to some Abba while he waited for the mission to begin. Dan drummed his thumbs in his thighs at the rhythm of the song, Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie ( A Man After Midnight)

Daniel was getting bored with the silence in the plane, besides his music playing in his ear. He thought that starting a conversation would be good, entertaining, because he truly hates being bored. Boredom usually leads to someone getting hurt, so entertainment is a must. 

"Y'know, I never thought that I'd be one of the good guys."

"You aren't."

"Always so charming, Rogers," Daniel smiled tightly at the man before him. The men around chuckled a bit at Stark's words. Sure, some of the team admired Steve. After all, he is Captain America. He is the man that fought and killed Nazis, saved people and gave his life to save New York. However, a few have been slightly vexed by how righteous he is.

Steve rolled his eyes at Daniel's words. It seems that neither men were happy about this predicament. It was understandable. One believes the other is a criminal. The other believes that Rogers is just a pompous ass that believes himself to be better than others. It is safe to say that neither men are fond of the other.

Nat sighed at how they were behaving. "As much as I like you both, I will not hesitate to knock you both out."

"That a promise, Agent Romanoff?" Daniel grinned as he turned to the spy. Natasha shook her head, amused that Daniel kept flirting with her after all this time. Not even Tony flirted with her this much when she was undercover. However, she knew that was how the younger Stark was.

The rest of the Task Force were getting ready in the aircraft. Rumlow had his back to the other three, talking to his men in a hushed manner. Everyone was dressed in black, ready for combat against those pirates that infiltrated SHIELD's ship. Everyone had their own agendas. However a certain blond didn't know that.

Nat and Daniel are to extract any information from the ship. Steve's is to save the hostages. Sure, Daniel should care about saving the people. However, he doesn't have that annoying need to save everyone. He may have had that urge years ago but not now. Right now, he only cares about himself. So, info first then hostages later.

"Alright," Rumlow said loudly, grabbing everyone's attention. Daniel didn't even bother taking off his earbud. He can multi-task. Plus, Abba makes everything better.

Rumlow got a screen and began to tell the plan for everyone to see and hear. "Target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took over, 93 minutes ago. "

93 minutes ago, interesting. Daniel was picked up an hour ago and had to change into these nice black, combat suits. It would be a lie if Daniel hadn't checked himself out a bit. Black is defiently a good color on him.

"Any demands?"

"A billion and a half," Rumlow replied to the blind.

Daniel let out a wolf whistle at the sound of it. He got a few looks, but Daniel didn't care. He was thinking of a billion and a half dollars.

"Why so steep?"

"I would have asked for more," Daniel retorted as he looked at Steve. Steve didn't even spare him a look. Daniel knew that he heard him when he saw his jaw clench. It was funny. Daniel smirked at the sight of it, amused by it. Steve shook his head before turning to Nat.