New York, New York

It was painfully quiet

The ride back home was suffocating. The tension between the Stark men was thick. It made everyone else in the jet uncomfortable. Perhaps they should have stayed back and let Tony handle this. However, what is done is done. There is nothing that they can do to change anything. All they can do is try to survive the tension filled room until they arrive to the Tower, which would be in less than fifteen minutes. So, silence seems to be the only thing that is shared between everyone. No one dared to speak. The argument that was heard not so long ago was still quite present.

Everyone was getting ready to leave the aircraft. Daniel remained on the floor, discarding the pillow and blanket. Rather, he had his knees pulled up to his chest and his forehead pressed against his knees. He had his arms wrapped loosely around his legs. The team would assume that he had fallen asleep, if it weren't for him drumming his thumbs against his leg. He was anxious. It could be because it has been a few hours since his last hit, or it could be because he has returned home.

Dan felt like ants were crawling all over his body. That ache for his usual poison. He needed it. He had yet to check his pockets on whether he still had that baggie of blow. He was not going to risk checking right now. If he pulled it out, it would instantly be taken away from him. He needs to play it cool, even if it pained him.

Trying to not think of it made him want it even more. It was difficult. That is the only thing in mind. The euphoria that would hit him each time he used. Closing his eyes and thinking of puppies and kittens didn't work. Rather, his mind had strayed to something of carnal desire. Bare bodies and the subtle scent of vanilla was soon filling his senses. A certain woman came to mind. Long, golden locks and piercing green eyes that would make anyone melt with such ardor. Her skin appeared to be kissed by the sun. To him, it was clear that God had favorites, if there is a God. If there was, then she is to be an angel. Her beauty was the only thing in his mind. The way her warm skin felt against his. The soft breaths that would escape her lips. Her lips, oh so kissable. The softness of her lips against his made everything stop. It brought awareness of his existence.

Slowly, he began to relax. His motions came to a stop. The tension in his body soon left him.

Daniel

He could practically hear her voice.

Daniel...

The smile that would soon follow his name. Her pink, plump lips curled upwards, her perfect white teeth in display. Just the sight of her calms him down.

"Daniel" she giggled as she threw her head back against the pillows. The youngest Stark had a smile on his lips as he sunk his head into the crook of her neck. His lips peppered her scorching skin. His hands clenching the sheets lightly. Her hair was spread over the pillows. Both of them were naked with no worries. "Stop" she laughed at the tickling sensation on her neck.