Hello, Brother

London was quite relaxing

London was quite relaxing. Well, that could be because Daniel wasn't planning on heading out for some fun, much to his dismay. No, he needed to lay low. Going to clubs and parties aren't on his agenda tonight. It seems that staying in is the only thing he can do right now. It was unfortunate. He is used to the night life, roaming the streets looking for the next thrill. A thrill is what he loves, to feel the adrenaline through his veins. It's addicting.

Currently, he is staying in his loft in Globe Wharf, viewing the Thames from his couch. Moz has gone off somewhere, Dan is yet to know where. All he can do is wait for his friend to send word of his whereabouts.

Dan laid on his back, his head to the side to look out the window. Everything was tranquil. There was no music, or any other sound, in the background. All he could hear was the sound of his own breathing. It was quiet, too quiet for his liking. He was used to hearing the loud honks of cars, people screaming in the streets of New York. That is what he grew up with. If not New York, then the sound of traffic of anywhere. There is always a noise that fills a city. Here, there was nothing. The silence unnerved him. It let him think, and thinking really isn't something he wants to do right now.

Thinking too much leads to boredom. Daniel doesn't deal very well with being bored. He likes to keep himself entertained. With nothing to do, it leads to a few unfortunate events. He cannot count all the events that have taken place out of boredom on both hands. There is one situation that does come to mind. He recalls a night in Vegas where he jumped from a hotel balcony to see whether he could land on the pool below his floor. It is safe to say that was the least dangerous of his shenanigans. The workers of the Venetian did not appreciate that, but anything is possible with money

With a sigh, Daniel pushed himself from the couch and wandered around his loft. He got himself a bottle of wine from the kitchen, a nice bottle of Merlot. He didn't bother with a glass, Daniel drank straight from the bottle. After a few gulps, he began to let loose. His thinking had silenced. If he can't go out to party, perhaps he could bring the party to him. With that thought in mind, he couldn't help but smirk at the idea. All he has to do is make a few calls, and the party will come to him.
---
"Brother? How could I not know this?" Clint scoffed as the rest of the team had gathered, at Steve's request. Everyone seemed to have gather in one of Tony's lab, searching for the younger Stark. Cap didn't think that Tony was in a good head space, from what he could tell from earlier. He thought that perhaps that having everyone around could show Tony that they had their support.

"Don't you read tabloids? Daniel Stark had disappeared around the time Afghanistan happened" Natasha stated as her gaze wandered to Tony, seeing him work on the computer to search for Daniel. He had easily been able to infiltrate the footage in Paris. He had uploaded a software to track down a man with Daniel's appearance. It would be better if he had walking footage of him. Tony could run a software that could pin point the person that walked like him. How many blue-eyed and dark-haired men are in Paris? By looking for men with his appearance as well as his style of walking, the list of possibilities shortens.