HAWTHORNE - Introduction

UPDATE: This book will be taken down on the 1st of August for editing and self publishing.  Enjoy it while you can <3

C O P Y R I G H T S

All Rights are Reserved ©

This work is of my creation and is not allowed to be copied nor reproduced. It cannot be seen on this app or anywhere else by anyone who isn't me. It is illegal and will be reported.

P I R A C Y - W A R N I N G

If you are reading this story for free on any platform other than Wattpad or Inkitt, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. Don't support shady websites that profit out of our work. If you wish to read this in its original form and safe form, go to -> melveran.carrd.co <-

There you'll find the link to all my social media all the reliable reading apps I am featured in.

D I S C L A I M E R

This work is for readers who are 18+. It will contain frequent mature scenes whether it be explicit sexual content, foul language and other mature themes. You were warned and if you keep on reading it will be at your own risk.

This is a work of fiction so names, characters, businesses, places and events are a product of my imagination. Any similarities to reality are purely coincidental.

S Y N O P S I S

Camila has lived and worked all her life in Hawthorne Manorhouse. It's all she's ever known along with the kindness shown by her boss after her mom's death. But now she's gone too and her future is uncertain.

The Manorhouse is to be inherited by someone from the Duchess' estranged family and Camila fears that these newcomers will get rid of her. But when the hot, sexy and bachelor nephew comes to claim his inheritance, Camila can't help the attraction she feels towards him.

Vincent Hawthorne has never refused to indulge in what he desires, but now he has a duty to fulfil. However, that plan becomes harder and harder from the moment he sees Camilla. 

The pull between them becomes unbearable. To the point that they break and finally give in. But what happens when the ties that bind them are stronger than just sex? 

Will Vincent's duties stay in the way of them?

Is Hawthorne Mansion hiding darker secrets than expected?

A E S T H E T I C S

Camilla White

Vincent Hawthorne

Vincent Hawthorne

© 2021, Mel V., All Rights Reserved.