28- Hawthorne's Tribute Lunch

Camilla White

"Are you out of your goddamn mind?" I hiss the moment I notice Vincent locking my bedroom door behind him.

In the middle of the day. Worse, on the day his family is coming for "Family Lunch". On this day, the twentieth of November of 1605, the Hawthorne Duke title was created. This was one of the ways, the King found to thank the man who had saved his life from certain death. ever since this has been a celebration day within the family. 

Even Ms Elizabeth made sure to make a huge lunch on this day. Today, I am taking care of it for Vincent, his brother and his mother. I am sure she is coming ready and eager to torment all of us. Well ... Me. 

Vincent's eyes twinkle with mischief the moment we lock gazes, proceeding to walk towards me with a purpose. I turn around, my back facing him once again, pretending to tend to whatever it is that I was doing before. Truth is, the exact moment he entered my bedroom, he commanded all my attention to him.

The hairs on my skin stand to attention the moment I feel his presence hovering behind me. He isn't touching me yet but I feel the heat coming out of his body and seeping into mine. Then, as I expected, Vincent presses his body against mine and digs his face through my hair, nose touching my ear shell.

"I needed something to give me courage for today," he mumbles against my skin, while his hands wrap around my waist.

"Courage?" You tell me. I laugh just as my body relaxes and moulds into his. "What's so bad about it?"

"My mother isn't enough reason?"

I wish I could say it isn't, but obviously, it is. Hopefully, I can steer clear of her as much as possible. Which won't be much.

"It'll be alright. I'll be clear from you guys and I did stick to the menu she demanded from me."

His hand trails my blouse at first, playing with the hem for a few seconds before sliding underneath. His pads caress my skin and slowly raise until they reach my bra.

"Oh no," he groans, even though it sounds more like a moan than anything else. His fingers dig underneath my bra as well, cupping my breast. My breath hitches and a tightness grows in my core.

Every breath and touch that this man makes is enough to affect me. Alter my brain with all of these hormones that threaten our good judgement.

"And here I was excited about what marvellous dishes you were going to serve us tonight," he snickers against my skin but I can feel the stretch of his lips, in what I imagine to be a wicked smile.

"Vincent," I warn him. "Someone could knock." He hums in agreement but his hand starts to wander, going back down. "Your mother will be here at any moment."

My voice has a shaky edge to it but I do not attempt to stop him. I couldn't even if I wanted to. But I don't.

He reaches the hem of my pant and proceeds to do the same as he did with my blouse. A gasp escapes me the moment he reaches my core.

"Then you'll have to be quiet."

It's euphoric. Nothing like I've ever felt before. It's like Vincent can cripple me with a single kiss, a single touch or a breath. As his fingers slowly start to work my clit, I can't help but let my body fall even further into him. It makes my legs weak but Vincent's hold is strong.

"Oh god," I moan.

"It's my name I want to hear, little Milla, not God's."

"I... thought... you wanted... me to... be quiet." Vincent's chuckle only adds to the arousal and excitement of the moment.