Chapter 1

Lucy's POV:

RING RING RING

I roll over and smash my alarm clock so it would shut up. I slowly and lazily get up out of my bed and go to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and man did I look like a hot mess. I decide to take a quick shower so I didn't look like a monster at school.

It was about 6:00 AM, that gave me a good hour or so to get ready. I grab a towel and turn on the shower.

~20 minutes later~

I step out of the shower and sigh. Man, I felt so much better. I grabbed my school clothes and slipped them on and headed downstairs. I live by myself so I have to cook myself breakfast.

"Hmm what should I eat this morning?" I asked myself

"Oh, how about some toast." I grabbed some bread and put it in the toaster. Once the toast was done, I put butter on the bread and check the time. 7:00 AM.

"CRAP I'M GONNA BE LATE!!" I bolted out the door and started to sprint down the sidewalk. I stopped running once I ran about two blocks.

In the distance, I see pink hair. I knew who that was, Natsu Dragneel. I checked my face on my phone to make sure I looked okay. I caught up to Natsu and almost tripped in the process.

"Hey, Lucy. How are you?" Natsu asked

"Hey, Natsu. I'm good, how about you?" I asked a little shaky

"I'm doing well." He replied

Natsu and I have been friends since the second grade. Natsu looked down at his watch and checked the time.

"SHIT WE GOTTA GO! NOW" Natsu screamed

"Wha~" He grabbed my hand and started to pull me down the sidewalk with him before I could finish what I was going to say. I blushed at the fact he grabbed my hand

~Arriving at school~

Natsu and I barely made it to our first-period class. We have the same classes. We walk in and every girl in the class was giving me death glares.

I didn't know why until I looked down at my hand. Natsu's had was will still intertwined with mine. Natsu also looked at his hand, we both blushed.

Natsu's POV:

When I saw that my hand was still intertwined with Lucy's hand I blushed a light pink. It's hard hanging out with Luce nowadays because I'm counted as the hottest guy in school.

Well, I can't blame them. Every girl in school has a crush on me and hates when I hang out with Luce. They say she is a nobody, she is a somebody.

She is Lucy Heartfilia, a great friend of mine and........my crush. WAIT WHAT! DID I JUST SAY SHE'S MY CRUSH? Am I going insane?

I look over at Luce and notice she is blushing. She looks so cute when she blushes. I JUST DID IT AGAIN GAHHHH!!

Luce and I took our seats in the back. As soon as I sat down I started to stare at her. I started noticing how pretty she is. Wait scratch that, she isn't pretty she is more than that. She is beautiful.

I was staring at her for so long and thought to myself, am I Natsu Dragneel, hottest guy in school, falling in love with my best friend, Lucy Heartfilia!?!?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~       

 Hello my lovelies, it is I the great and wonderful writer of thy story. I know this chapter was short. GOMEN. So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter anyway. It would mean a lot if you voted for this story. Ps, my updates might be a little slow cause of my swim practice and school. BUTTTTT I promise they will not be that long of waiting for updates. I will try and update when I have the time. Thanks again for reading this so yeah vote and comment what you think and please not hate comments thanks love ya. /).(\ ARIGATOU!! :* (: ~Lu-Chan❤️(Lucy)