Chapter 14

Natsu's POV:

"Of course I will Natsu. Why didn't you ask earlier silly."

My heart stopped for a second. I thought she was playing with me. I knew she wasn't when she pulled me into another kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

We both pulled away and looked at each other. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"I love you Natsu."

"I love you more Luce."

She giggled a bit before she went silent. I looked at her, she fell asleep in my arms. I smiled and kissed her head.

I picked her up and sat on her bed and leaned my back on the headboard of her bed. I let her sleep on me.

She looked so cute when she sleeps. She snored softly in her sleep. I couldn't help but smile at how cute she looked.

I knew that the rest of the group was standing right behind the door.

"Come on in you guys. I know you're there."

"Dang he's good." Levy commented

Everyone slowly entered the room. They just stared at me, then at Luce, then back at me.

"What? Why do you keep staring at me like that?" I asked quietly

"It's just so unreal that you two are now.....shipped." Gray stated

"How is it so unreal?" I asked

"Well, no one ever thought you two would actually get together and all that jazz." Levy stated

"Well it happened and I couldn't be more happy with who I chose." I stated with a smirk

Everyone just smiled and laughed quietly. I just looked at Luce who was sleeping peacefully, until a horrible thought hit me.

It sent chills down my spine. I guess Gray noticed my discomfort.

"What's wrong Natsu?"

"I just had a horrible thought hit me."

"What is it?"

"It deals with her."

Gray shivered and looked at me and nodded. The others must understand who I mean and what might happen.

Good, I'm not the only one who is no worried about my relationship.

I just hope she doesn't ruin it. If she does, she will die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovelies. I am over the top extremely sorry for not updating in SOOO long. My phone got taken away and my laptop. I am also for this short chapter but here it is. I hope you guys enjoy it and thank you all for sticking with me all this time and for all the reads I love you all so much. anyways remember to vote, comment, and follow me. Arigatou!!!                         ~Lu-Chan❤️(Lucy)