Chapter 21

Natsu's POV:

My heart was pounding as I ran down the halls shouting Lucy's name. My head was spinning with so many thoughts of what could have happened.

"Lucy! If you can hear me say my name! Please!"

Someone then stopped me in my tracks. He had raven black hair. It was Gray. I stopped and started panting heavily.

"Natsu what's wrong?"

"L-Lucy didn't come to class and she never skips class. Something happened to her."

Gray shook his head as he thought for a moment. His eyes then got wider as he looked at me.

"I-I think it has to do with Lisanna. She might have taken Lucy."

My heart stopped for a minute as my face drained of color.

"Come on we can't waste anymore time!"

Gray started running down the hall and down the stairs with me behind him. 'Lucy hold on. I'm coming'

Lucy's POV:

My eyes slowly opened to find myself in a room with the light dimmed. I tried rubbing my eyes but I couldn't move my hands. I looked up to see them chained to a wall.

My heart started beating quickly. 'Where am I? Where is Natsu? Who grabbed me?'

My head was slightly pounding as I had a small headache. I closed my eyes from the pain and took deep breaths.

I suddenly heard foot steps coming towards me. Then two figures came out from the shadow. They began walking closer to me.

"Well what are we gonna do with her?"

One of them spoke. It was a male with a husky voice.

"We have to wait for orders."

That makes two males in the room. I tried moving but the chains got tighter and pinched my wrists and ankles. I softly whimpered in pain as both men began to laugh.

"What a foolish girl you are."

One of the men grabbed my face and lifted it up to look at it.

"I wonder what we will end up doing with this girl. She is cute and has a nice body."

"Yeah I would love to have a slave like her."

Tears pricked at my my eyes as they laughed. The male finally let my face go. My breaths were still short and choppy. 'Natsu where ever you are, please hurry. I'm scared.'

Gray's POV:

When I heard that Lucy didn't go to class from Natsu, I knew I had to help him. We were now outside and running around to the back of the school.

"Gray! Where are we going?!" Natsu shouted from behind me

"Just keep following me! They couldn't have gone far! No one is aloud off the property during school hours cause the gates are locked! They are still here"

Natsu just nodded his head and followed close behind me. 'Hold on Lucy. We are on our way.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN! Who are these two mystery men? Who took Lucy and what is going to happen to her? Will Gray and Natsu be able to get to her in time? Find out in the next chapter! Remember to vote, comment, follow me, and share this story with your friends! ARIGATOU!!!            ~Lu-Chan❤️(Lucy)