Chapter 4

Gray's POV: (after talking with Natsu)

Once I had heard what happened with Natsu after school, I was shocked to be completely honest. I didn't think Natsu would fall for Lucy.....hard.

It's not that I don't like her, she is my friend anyway, but to think, two of my friends falling for each other. That's kinda weird when you think about it.

I sat there for a bit thinking about how the relationship would go. That's when it hit me, they were meant to be together. They are always together, they laugh at each other's jokes and look like they are dating, but they aren't.

I thought I should help them, but I said to myself to let it happen on its own and not to mess with them.
After that, I just went to bed. I was sooooooo tired.

Levy's POV: (after talking with Lucy)

I was sitting on my bed when I heard what Lucy did. After our conversation, I went insane. I was like our friend Mira, she tries to make her ships come true, one of them happens to be Natsu and LuLu to make the ship name "NaLu".

I love that name so much. I was sitting there thinking what I should do.
That's when it hit me. I should tell Mira!! I grabbed my phone and sent Mira a text.

"Mira! I have some GREAT news." She replied instantly

"Is it about one of my ships?!?!?!?"

"YES, IT IS!!"

"IS IT NATSU AND LUCY!?"
"YESS!!"

"OMG!!! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED AND WHO DID WHAT AND IF THEY ARE DATING YET AND IF THEY HAD 33 BABIES YET!! NOW!"

"Woah Mira calm down. No, they haven't had 33 babies yet and they aren't dating yet......sadly."

"Well, then what is the good news?"

"So Lucy and Natsu were walking home together and they were in front of Lucy's house."

"Okay. what next?"

"Before she went inside......SHE KISSED HIS CHEEK!!"

"OMG NOW FUCKING WAY GIRL!!"

"YES, FUCKING WAY!!"

"Okay, we need to make them date now!!"

"Mira, let nature take its course. Don't force them together."

"Oh fine. You are now my ship maker buddy for now and ever."

"Yess. Well, it's late so I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, later Levy."

Now Mira knows what's going on, that's good. This is great, now we can celebrate when the ship sets sail.

After that I fell asleep on my bed, tomorrow was going to be very interesting if I do say so myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovely readers, it is I thy awesome and amazing writer of this story. I think this chapter was pretty good if I do say so myself. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and gomen if it was a little short. Anyways keep reading and vote, comment and follow me. Love you all so very much. ARIGATOU FOR READING!!

~Lu-Chan❤️(Lucy)