Chapter 17

No one's POV:

The sun had finally come up from the darkness of the night. Lucy opened her eyes and looked around to find Natsu missing.

She slowly got out of bed and walked to her closet. Her long blond hair flowed behind her as she walked. She changed into her school uniform and headed downstairs.

As she got downstairs she slowly walked into the kitchen. As she entered the kitchen she saw spiky pink hair. She looked at the figure from head to toe.

She smiled as she saw her boyfriend Natsu, standing to make breakfast wearing his school pants but, didn't have his shirt on.

"Morning Natsu~"

"Morning Luce."

Natsu turned and gave her his signature smile. She had walked over to him and stood on her toes and kissed his lips softly.

He kissed her back and placed his shirt on as he finished making breakfast. He took the plates and placed them on the table.

"Here you go, Luce."

"Thank you, Natsu."

They both started eating their breakfast. A few minutes later they finished eating and placed their plates in the sink.

Natsu looked at his watch to see they were running out of time,

"Crap we gotta go, babe!" Natsu exclaimed

"Oh my gosh!" Lucy gasped

They quickly grabbed their stuff and headed out the door running.

After running for about five blocks they were on the school grounds. Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand and held it. She looked down and softly blushed.

They passed a bunch of girls and heard 'awes' as they began to fangirl. It wasn't long until they had a group of people following them.

Lucy's POV:

Seeing all these people staring at me and Natsu makes me blush. I could tell I was blushing because my face got really hot. I started hearing people talking. It was one word but it started out as a whisper, so I couldn't hear it.

"Kiss......Kiss......Kiss"

The word started getting louder and louder. I could hear it a lot more clearly. My face got even hotter than it was before.

"Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

I looked over at Natsu to see he was already looking at me, making me blush even more. He just smirked and started leaning in slowly.

Natsu's POV:

I could hear the chanting and I just laughed softly and looked at Lucy. She turned and faced me, her face turning a bright shade of red.

I simply smirked and began to lean in for a kiss slowly. She knew what I was doing and followed my lead, filling the gap between us.

Our lips connected making everyone cheer and whistle. I pulled her closer by wrapping my arms around her waist, deepening the kiss.

She wrapped her arms around my neck lightly. God even though we have kissed before, it still feels like fireworks, still makes my heart skip a beat.

I pulled back from the kiss and looked into her eyes smirking. She just stared at me still blushing. I softly laughed and kissed her forehead.

"N-Natsu..." She stuttered

"What is it Luce?"

"W-why did you have to do that."

"Just giving them what they wanted so they know it's true and that you are mine and mine only. Also so they won't bug us about it forever."

"W-whatever.......dork."

I let go of her and grabbed her hand again and held it in mine and continued to walk an entered the school.

I acted as if nothing happened because I didn't need to. All I needed to care about is that I finally have Luce all to myself. No one else can have her.

Lucy's POV:

I was still shocked by the kiss outside the school. We were finally left alone because the class was about to start.

We went to our classroom and took our seats. Natsu was standing by my desk and was talking to me when Lisanna came in.

My face went pale and the class became silent. Everyone looked at Lisanna then me.

Natsu turned and looked at the door to see what everyone was looking at. When he saw Lisanna he growled at her, standing in front of me.

My heart was beating quickly. 'Please don't walk over here. Please don't come over here' I was praying she wouldn't walk over here, but she did anyway.

Luckily, Elfman, Gray, and Erza were there. They stood in front of Natsu who now sat me on his lap, holding me close.

"That's as close as you are gonna get Lisanna." Gray spoke out

"Oh, why so protective of this weak being. She is worthless and isn't important to anybody." She snapped

I could feel Natsu's skin get hotter and another growl came out. I placed my forehead on his letting him know to calm down. He looked at me and nodded and closed his eyes.

"Oh looks like I struck a nerve." Lisanna giggled

Natsu bit his lip at her words.

Natsu's POV:

Every word that came out of her mouth made me get mad. I was about to say something until Luce began to talk.

"Listen Lisanna, there are people that care about me. If you don't believe me then look at the people that are protecting me. Also look at Natsu who is now my B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D! Dammit! Get it through your big fat head. Oh wait, you probably can't process a word I'm saying because your head is HALLOW! IS THERE EVEN A BRAIN IN THAT FAT HEAD!? Jeez now leave me alone! I never did anything to you in the first place so you had no good reason to dump coffee on my head and no good reason to beat me up! You just did it because your life is a fricking HELL HOLE!"

She walked passed everyone in front of her and stood right in front of Lisanna who was dumbfounded.

"So I suggest you leave me alone! If you don't you will pay the price!"

Lucy started heading towards the door. Before she left the room she kicked over chairs and kicked a desk over.

What really surprised me was her picking up a desk and throwing it across the room.

I sat there in silence. Everyone looked at me because they knew that was my girlfriend.

"Shit....where did all that power come from?"

That was all I could say....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovelies it is I the amazing writer of this story. Yes, I know it has been a long time since I have put out a chapter for this story. GOMEN! I had my reasons for not updating this story. I'm just happy to say that I will begin updating again!!! I know that it must be good news to a lot of loyal readers. It's been crazy for me because I started High school *~* man its crazy there but so far its been good for me for some reasons I might tell about later. HUE HUE HUE! SECRETS!!! *^* Anyways make sure to vote, comment, follow me and tell your friends about this story, please! ARIGATOU!!!  ~Lu-Chan❤️(Lucy)