Chapter 16

Lucy's POV:

I can tell Natsu is thinking of something but I don't know what it is. All I can think about is a nice shower. I feel so dirty and nasty.

I hate this feeling so much. I grabbed a clean change of clothes and a towel and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped in.

~15 minutes later~

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off and put my pajamas on. It was already late. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Natsu on my bed, asleep.

I smiled and hung my towel up and walked over to him. I sat down next to him and ran my finger through his soft pink hair.

He smiled in his sleep so I knew he enjoyed me messing with his hair. He was sleeping peacefully, almost like a baby.

He was in a deep sleep so I tried not to disturb him. I was about to get up until he grabbed me and pulled me close to his body.

His arms were around my waist and his face was in my neck. I could feel his heartbeat. It was nice and steady. I just wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me.

"Luce.......I...Lo...ve you."

I heard him mumble that in his sleep. I blushed softly at the thought of him having a dream about me. There was a knock on the door.

"Come on in." I said softly

The gang entered the room quietly as they saw Natsu asleep.

"Looks like he was tired after all of the events today." Gray stated

"Yeah, I guess so huh." I added

"Well, he did wear himself out from all the things he did when Lisanna, you know... attacked you." Erza pointed out

"That is very true." Levy said

"I still can't believe that Natsu tried so hard to protect me." I said

"Well, of course, he would. He loves you too much to let anyone hurt you like that." Gray replied

I smiled softly and looked at Natsu. He is one crazy lovable person that I can't stop thinking about.

I don't ever want to lose him. I will kill somebody if they try and take Natsu away from me. Well, not really but someone will get hurt, badly.

"Well, we should go now. It's getting dark quick. I guess we will see you tomorrow then?" Gray said

"Yeah, you will see me tomorrow for sure." I replied

They all smiled and waved as they walked out of my room and out of my house. Once I heard the front door close I thought about what might happen tomorrow at school.

People will be talking about me and Natsu being a couple now and it will be the big news around school I guess.

Then there is Lisanna who will cause trouble and try and split us apart. If she tries to make us breakup, she will get a beat down like no other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovelies it is I. sorry for a short chappie. I am tired n.n it is 12:16 am(mountain time) when I finished this. but anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember to vote, comment, and follow me! ARIGATOU!!!  ~Lu-Chan❤️(Lucy)