Chapter 19

Lucy's POV:

The sight I saw was un-real. I didn't believe my eyes. All I could do was run, just run away and never look back.

'Natsu how could you?! I thought you loved me with all of your heart, but then you go and kiss another girl that HURT ME!'

Tears pricked my eyes as I ran. I didn't care anymore and let the tears run down my cheeks. I didn't know where I was going, I just needed to get away from her, away from him. Away from everything and anything.

I could hear Natsu's voice in the distance, calling for me to wait. I didn't listen to him and kept running straight ahead. I couldn't bare talking to him after what I just saw. The only place I could think to go was behind the school.

I sprinted as fast as I could and hid behind the school trying to catch my breath. I thought I had lost him when I checked where I came from. As soon as I turned around, there he was standing right in front of me. He pinned against the wall and looked me in the eyes.

I was on the verge of tears again.

"Luce, listen to me...please."

"..."

I couldn't get any words to come out of my mouth so I just stayed quiet and looked at the ground. I couldn't look at his face, I just couldn't.

"Luce you know I love you with all my heart. I didn't want to kiss Lisanna and I never want to. She just put herself on me then pulled me in for a kiss."

There was a moment of silence that was bone chilling. The wind and blew, making me shiver a bit.

"Please forgive me Luce. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to get hurt any more."

"N-Natsu. Is it really true? How do I know you aren't lying to me?"

"I show the ones I love that I'm not lying by doing what they love."

"Wha~"

Before I could get the rest of my sentence out, he smashed his lips on mine, pulling me into a tight embrace. My heart skipped a beat feeling the sudden softness of his lips. I tried to resist, but I couldn't. I melted in his arms and kissed him back.

He pulled away and placed his forehead on mine smiling softly.

"So do you forgive me?"

"Yes I do."

His smile got wider as he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back just as tight. In one swift motion he threw me over his shoulder. My eyes widened as I let out a small yelp. I started pounding on his back trying to get him to put me down.

"H-hey. Put me down!"

"Nope."

"W-why?"

"Cause I said no."

He smirked as he started walking back around the school.

Natsu's POV:

I was so happy to hear that Lucy forgave me. I couldn't live with myself if I lost her because of that stupid Lisanna. All she wants to do in any of her relationships is get in the guys pants. Whatever I shouldn't even care about her. She is really gonna pay for what she has done.

I walked back inside the school still carrying Lucy over my shoulder. I was just smirking as I walked down the halls as she continued to hit my back, telling me to put her down.

I just laughed as she struggled to get free. Eventually I set her down and kissed her forehead.

"You are so mean to me Natsu." She said as she puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms.

"I am not mean to you. I have been so nice to you." I replied

"Whatever floats your boat. Well I'm gonna go have lunch with the girls."

"Alright. I have some business to take care of anyways."

Lucy smiled and kissed me before going to her friends.

-le time skip to outside by the tree-

I walked back to the tree we were at to see Lisanna still sitting there.

"Lisanna."

"Oh? Come back for more?" She asked while standing up.

"I never wanted any from the start."

Lisanna started moving towards me as she spoke out.

"Oh come on Natsu. Let's face it, I'm better than Lucy in every way possible. You just can't see that yet."

Oh that sent me over the edge. Before I knew it, my fist ended up in her face making her fall to the ground.

"Don't you ever! Talk bad about Lucy! Or I will kill you with my own hands!"

I smirked as I walked away from her. 'Well my business has been taken care of'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovelies! I'm backkkkk! I hope you enjoyed this chapter that was filled with drama, romance and a little action! Well anyways hope you enjoyed! Make sure to vote, comment, follow me and share this story with your friends for more reads! ARIGATOU!!! ~Lu-Chan❤️(Lucy)

Messed Up Love Story (NaLu)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें