Chapter 6

Natsu's POV:

When I closed the door to Lucy's bedroom, I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

I just sat there and thought to myself for the longest time. It was about one thing and one thing and one thing only........Lucy.

I don't know why I was thinking about her, but I was. I was just thinking about how she looks and how she talks, walks.

I was thinking about everything she does and how she does it so perfectly. I guess I really have fallen for Lucy hard.

I tossed and turned on the couch still thinking about her. She is all I ever think about. I mean I know I love her and want to be more than friends, but why do I think about her so much.

While tossing and turning on the couch trying to get comfortable, I finally fell asleep. I was super happy about that cause today was a super long and tiring day and I just wanted to sleep.

When I woke up it was midnight. I looked around and remembered I wasn't at my house. I got up off the couch and quietly walked to Lucy's room.

I wanted to make sure she was okay. I slowly opened the door and entered the room, closing the door quietly behind me. I walked towards the bed when I heard someone speak to me.

"N-Natsu? Is that you?"

"Yeah, it is. Did I wake you?" I whispered

"No, I was awake f-for a while."

"Oh okay, well I was just checking on you." I finally had reached her bed when I said that.

"I will just head back downstairs and let you rest."

As I was about to walk towards the door, she grabbed the back of my shirt and stopped me.

"N-no, p-please stay with me."

"Is there something wrong Luce?" I was a little worried about her at this point

"I-i'm cold. R-really cold. Could you lay next to me?"

When she asked me this question my heart skipped a beat and my face got really hot.

"S-sure, why not"

"Thank you, Natsu."

"It's no problem."

She let go of the back of my shirt as I slipped off my shoes and walked to the other side of the bed and slowly got in bed, making sure I didn't hurt her in any way.

As soon as I laid on my side to face her, she snuggled into my chest. All I could do was wrap my arms around her and hold her close to me. When she said she was cold, she wasn't kidding.

Lucy's POV:

Once Natsu got in the bed and laid on his side, I snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his body.

He was really warm. I wish I could do this all the time. Even though I was next to Natsu, I started to shiver. He pulled me in closer and started to stroke my hair.

Man, he knows how to make me feel better when I'm sick or upset. His arms were now wrapped around my waist. I was probably blushing a bright red at this point.

I could tell Natsu was really tired cause he was sound asleep. I sat there for a bit. Soon the mixture of the warmth and being next Natsu mixed in with the sickness and pulled me into a deep sleep.

We slept like this for the rest of the night. Me being held right next to Natsu's warm body and his hands around my waist, while my face was in his chest sound asleep. This was the night when I got the most sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovelies. I am back with a new chapter. I am sorry this one took a little longer to put out. I was face timing my boyfriend at the time and my computer shut down on me and I had to restart the whole chapter. .-. so frustrating. Anyways here is the new chapter for this story. More NaLu then the other chapters. I hope you enjoy it and continue reading. Remember to vote comment and follow me. ARIGATOU!!!   ~Lu-Chan❤️(Lucy)