Chapter 9

Lucy's POV:

When Natsu got up and changed he went downstairs. I didn't ask what he was doing or where he was going, I just let him go.

I got up and went into the bathroom and got undressed. I wanted to take a shower cause I feel all gross and sweaty.

I turned on the water and hopped in the shower. I was only in there for about five minutes when I hear the door to my bedroom being opened.

I also heard something being placed on my desk. I wonder if Natsu made breakfast. Later I hear my room door close.

~10 mins later~

I turned off the water and got out and dried myself off. I wrapped myself in a towel and went in my room. When I walk in I smell pancakes.

I look on my desk, there sat a plate with pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast. Natsu is so sweet. I get dressed and eat my breakfast.

To my surprise it was delicious. I have to admit Natsu is a pretty good cook.

I head downstairs and see Natsu on the couch eating. I walk next to the couch and look at Natsu. He notices I'm there and looks at me.

"What's up, Luce?"

"Not much. I just wanted to say thanks for making breakfast."

"It's no problem."

"It was really good by the way."

"Well, it is your favorite breakfast right?"

"Yeah, it is. How did you remember all these years?"

"I never forget anything important I should know about my best friend silly."

"Well again thanks, it means a lot."

"It's no problem. Hey since it is raining I was thinking I could stay here. If it's fine with you?"

"Yeah, it's fine. I don't mind at all. I actually enjoy having you around."

When I said I liked having Natsu around, he slightly blushed. That was pretty cute. I sat next to Natsu and we turned on the T.V.

We watched some movies for a couple of hours. I guess I got really tired around 2:00 PM, cause I fell asleep on the couch.

Natsu's POV:

At one point I looked at the time. 2:00 PM. It's still raining and I don't think it will stop any time soon. I look over at Luce to see that she is asleep. I take my jacket I was wearing instead of a shirt and lay it over her.

I just sat there and looked at her for a bit to make sure I didn't wake her up.
I got up off the couch and made myself a quick sandwich.

Man, that was the best sandwich I have had in a while. I walk back over to the couch and slowly sit down trying to make sure I didn't wake Luce at all.

I saw she was shaking. She must be cold again. I reach over and pick her up and lay her on me. She snuggled into my chest. I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

She looked so cute. I was sitting there, shirtless with Luce sleeping on top of me. We really do look like we are dating huh. I shook that thought off. I eventually fell asleep again. Why was I so tired?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovelies. GOMEN for short chapter. But anyways that is another chapter DONE. I will be editing tomorrow before I put out the next chapter so you will have to wait for a bit. Remember to vote, comment, and follow me. ARIGATOU!!  ~Lu-Chan❤(Lucy)