Long time no see

What? An update on a book that is marked as complete and hasn't been touched in almost a year? Shocking. Well anyways, hello. I have noticed something and it's quite surprising to me really. Well, I've noticed multiple things actually.

1. This book got hella popular out of nowhere. Last time I updated this book with an actual chapter, it had only 5 or 6K reads. The book has now over 15K. I'm shook. Why? Because I started this story when I was in 8th Grade and I am now almost a senior in High School. 

2. A lot of comments that have been making me think. I have also gotten a lot of comments that have been making me think about something (more on that later)

3. People really enjoyed this story. I was surprised that this got so much love, even if it didn't when I was actually writing it, which I had hoped for back then, but that doesn't matter. I thought that this story was actually trash cause I sucked at writing stories back then compared to the one I am writing now *cough* You should go check that one out I'm proud of it so far *cough* but seeing the response it is getting now is surprising.

Now I am going to be honest. I was pretty frustrated that I wasn't getting the amount of feedback that I'm getting now, back then. But that's alright.

Now the main reason I wanted to post this here is that I know people might help me and be excited about this news. I am possibly thinking about picking up where this story left off or writing a new NaLu story altogether. Now, if I am to do so, I need ideas of:

1. If I was to continue this story, what should happen where I left off.

2. If I was to start a new story, what kind of story should it be and what should it have? Like should it be a school of magic or where they are normal at a normal school or where they are older and normal and get powers (may be different for a few characters) or just a story where they have their normal powers going on adventures and do random things, stuff like that. 

Now all of this comes down to you guys. If you would like to see something NaLu related, I will need your help and support. Comment your thoughts and opinions or send me a message, either one works for me. Anyways, that is all from me for now. Have a great day/night, where ever you are. Bye-Bye~