Chapter 10

Lucy's POV:

I eventually wake up. Why am I so warm now. I open my eyes, to see I am laying on Natsu who is, SHIRTLESS!!! I saw he was asleep, so I slowly got off of him, trying not to wake him up.

I noticed I was wearing his jacket he was using as a shirt. I thought it was pretty kind of him to give me his jacket. I guess I got cold and he noticed. The question is, how did I get on Natsu?

I just shook that question off and grabbed my phone and texted Levy.

"Hey, Levy."

"Hey, LuLu. What's up?"

"Not much. Still sick."

"Sorry to hear that and hope you feel better real soon."

"Yeah, I do cause I HATE being sick."

"Well, I send my hope and wishes that you get better soon."

"Thanks, Lev."

"No problem LuLu. Hey, where is Natsu at."

"Oh, he is sleeping on my couch shirtless."

"Oh, I see.....WAIT WHAT!!!! WHY IS HE SHIRTLESS!!!"

"It's not what you are thinking. We were watching movies and I fell asleep and then he put his jacket he was using as a shirt, on me. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Oh okay good. I thought something else happened."

"Sometimes I wonder about you, Lev."

"I wonder about you too LuLu."

"Crap Natsu is up, I have to go."

"Okay, I hope to see you at school."

"You will, I promise. Bye"

"Bye LuLu."

Natsu's POV:

I wake up and see that Luce isn't laying on me anymore. I look around and see her at the table on her phone. I quietly walk up behind her.

I jab her sides lightly and said boo. She jumped in her seat and screamed.

"NATSU!!"

"HAHAAHHAHAHAH. I'm sorry Luce I had to do that."

"It's not funny Natsu, I near damn pissed myself."

(A/N sorry this is based off me and my friend XD she does this to me and I say that but makes fun of how I say it. Back to the story)

"Okay, I won't do it anymore. I promise. So anyway, what are you doing?"

"Nothing just texting Levy."

"Oh, I see."

"Mhm."

I look out the window and see it finally stopped raining. I also checked the time. It was already 2:00 PM the next day. How long were we asleep? It only felt like one hour, but I guess I am so very wrong.

I walk out on to the balcony. The view was amazing. You could see the beach from where we were standing. The sun was really bright that day and it was hot.

I'm glad I don't have a shirt on. It's too hot for that. I just stood out there for a bit, looking at what was around the area.

I saw people walk by and lots of kids and dogs. I heard lots of kids laughing and playing.

I look down and to the left to see there were kids playing at a small little park. I just smiled at them. They remind me of when Luce and I were younger and how we didn't care about life as much as we do now.

Man how I miss those days. Now we are stuck in this reality of a slow, boring and difficult life of high school.

Luce had walked outside and stood next to me. I looked over at her and tapped her shoulder.

"What's up Natsu?"

I pointed to the park and the kids that were there.

"Remember when we were little kids?"

"Yeah, those days were the best. We didn't have to worry about anything."

"Yeah, now we have to worry about everything since we are older."

"Yeah, and it sucks. I wanna be a little kid again."

"Don't we all."

The sun was starting to set. It was a very pretty sunset. It's nice being here and everything, but I have to go back home, sadly.

"Luce I should head home. You gonna be alright by yourself?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. See you at school tomorrow."

"Okay, see you later Luce."

"Later Natsu."

And with that I walked inside grabbed my stuff and headed for the front door and left Lucy's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovelies. It is I thy awesome author of this story and I am back with another chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I made it longer to make up for the short ones I had made. Remember to vote, comment, and follow me. ARIGATOU!!  ~Lu-Chan❤(Lucy)