Chapter 12

Natsu's POV:

When I saw Luce beat up in my arms, I couldn't help, but let a tear slip. I guess Luce saw the tear fall from my eyes.

"N-Natsu."

"I'm fine Luce, just don't talk. I don't want you to be in any more pain than you are."

After that, she stayed silent for the rest of the trip. The walk is taking a lot longer than I expected. Luce ended up falling asleep in my arms.

I looked down at her. Beaten up and bleeding from her lower lip. She had dried blood on the side of her head. I was really worried about her.

I just stared at her. I let a few more tears slip from my eyes. I was both sad and beyond pissed.

If Lisanna wasn't a girl, I would have beaten the crap outta her. At least I punched her in the face. That was super funny.

She stood there and took the punch, but didn't say anything after I punched her. We then finally arrived at Lucy's house. I grabbed the key to her house from her bag and unlocked the door and went inside.

The gang followed me inside and waited downstairs. I took Luce up to her room and put her in the bed and pulled the covers over her. I sat in a chair beside the bed and just stared at Luce.

I cried quietly. I just hated the fact that I couldn't do anything to protect her or help her.

She is all beaten up because I couldn't protect her. I covered my face with my hands with my head hanging down. I heard the door slowly open.

I didn't lift my head, I didn't want the gang to see me like this.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up just enough to see that it was Gajeel.

"Don't worry Natsu, she is going to be just fine. Besides, you gave Lisanna a good punch to the face."

"Thanks, Gajeel. I did give her a good punch huh?"

"Hell yeah, you did."

What Gajeel said made me smile a bit. I look up at Luce. She was smiling in her sleep. She looked so adorable. Everyone saw that I wanted to be alone with Luce, so they all left the room.

Once they had left the room, I sat in a chair right next to her bed. I looked at her only for a few seconds. She started to wake up. I lean towards her just in case she needs help or is any pain.

Lucy's POV:

It was dark for the longest time, but I was...........warm. Why was I warm? I open my eyes slowly. Everything hurt so much. I could hardly move.

My eyes fully open and I see I'm in my room. I look to my right, nothing there. I look to my left, there sat a worried Natsu with tears in his eyes. Was he this worried about me.

"N-Natsu, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about me. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, but I could be better."

He smiled at me. Every time I see his smile, I get butterflies in my stomach. He came over and gave me a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I felt something wet on my shoulder. I could tell he was crying.

"Natsu don't cry."

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you. It's my fault you are like this."

"No it's not Natsu, you tried, but those football players were holding you back. There was nothing you could have done."

"That's why I feel so bad."

I lifted his head and made him look in my eyes. I just stared at him for the longest time. I don't know why I did this, but I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him on the lips.

He was shocked at first, but then responded and kissed me back. At that moment, it felt like time slowed down.

Natsu's POV:

When Luce pulled me into the kiss I was shocked, but I responded and kisses her back gently.

Levy's POV:

I was wondering what was taking Natsu so long and why he hadn't come down from LuLu's room. So I decided to get up from the couch and check on him.

I walked up the stairs and headed to LuLu's room. I opened the door slowly and quietly, just in case Lucy was still asleep.

I was shocked to see, not Lucy sleeping, but her and Natsu KISSING. I silently fangirled. I took out my phone and took a picture of them kissing. I HAD to send this to Mira.

I put my phone away and silently closed the door. I walked back downstairs and sat back on the couch.

Everyone looked at me and asked what was wrong. I just looked at them and showed them the picture I took. All of their jaws dropped.

"Shh, don't let them know I took a picture."

"Let me guess, you are going to send it to Mira." Erza stated

"Yes. Yes, I am." I replied

She just smiled and giggled at me. I quickly sent the photo to Mira. She replied back instantly.

"OMG OMG OMG!! Is this photoshopped??"

"Nope, it's all real."

"OMG MY SHIP. IT WILL SET SAIL!!"

"YAS IT WILL MIRA!!"

After that, I just looked at everyone and laughed as I showed what Mira said. We stayed there and just thought about if they would start dating or not. We sat there just thinking about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovelies. I am super sorry I didn't update in so long. I had a bit of writers block and that's no fun. I also was busy. I will try and put more chapters out this week before my spring break ends. Welp, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember to vote, comment, and follow me. ARIGATOU!!                   ~Lu-Chan❤️(Lucy)