Chapter 20

Lisanna's POV:

He....hit me. H-how could he hit me? I thought I was special to him. I sat there on the ground hiding my face by letting my head hang down. I then began to laugh softly. My laughs became louder and louder each second, sounding like an evil genius.

I finally stopped laughing and just grinned. I placed my hands together after getting up off the ground. I dusted myself off and walked back inside the school. 'Lucy I hope you can defend yourself because here comes trouble' I said to myself.

Lucy's POV:

I was a little flustered when Natsu had finally put me down. I fixed my school uniform and watched as he left to do what ever he needed to do. I hope he wasn't planning on doing something he would regret. I pushed that thought aside and headed back to class.

On the way I saw Levy and Gajeel together. I didn't want to talk to her but get pay back what she did to me. I know Levy has a huge crush on him.

"Oooooo." I said as I passed by

I could tell Levy knew what I was doing. She got a little flustered and stormed after me.

"LU-CHAN!" She yelled

I stopped walking and turned to face her. I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing. I still failed and out came my laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry Lev but it's payback for what you did to me and Natsu."

I wrapped my arms around my stomach as I laughed. I finally calmed down and looked at her. She was still mad at me.

"Alright I won't do it any more I promise, but when are you gonna tell him?!"

"Tell him what?" A deep voice spoke out

Levy turned around to see Gajeel behind her. Sweat dropped as she nervously laughed.

"Uh...Uh umm."

She was struggling to get words out of her mouth as she looked at him. I cleared my throat and Levy snapped back to her normal self again.

"W-well.....Gajeel I-I have something to tell you."

"What is it shrimp?"

"I-I Really l-like you..."

She looked down at the floor with a blush on her face. Gajeel stood there in absolute shock. His mouth hung open a little bit as he looked at her trying to respond back. He finally shook his head and cleared his throat.

"There is something I have to ask ya shrimp."

Levy lifted her head up and looked at him.

"W-will you be my g-girlfriend?"

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Levy was taken back by his words as her eyes started to water. She nodded her head once, twice then like ten times.

"Yes, yes!"

She jumped and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her back.

"Awe!!! Isn't that just cute!" I squealed

Gajeel softly laughed as they let each other go. I winked at Levy and made my way back to class.

Levy's POV:

YES YES YES YES!!!! I finally have the man I have been crushing on for years!! He is mine and i'm his and no one can change that. I looked up at Gajeel and smiled with a faint blush on my cheeks. He just grinned and wrapped one arm around my waist as he pulled me close.

"C'mon shrimp, our class is starting soon."

We started walking down the hall to our next class.

Natsu's POV:

I sighed happily as I looked for Luce. I finally got what I had been wanting to do since day one out of the way. I shoved my hands in my pockets as I wandered the halls. I was really starting to wonder where Lucy was. I just thought she was already in class.

I entered my class room and took my seat. 'She will be late if she doesn't hurry.' I sat there glancing at the door then back at my teacher trying not to get in trouble. Something in my gut was telling me something wasn't right.

I got up out of my seat and bolted out the door. 'Something's happened to Luce. She has never missed a single class. She would never think about missing one, it's not like her.'

I was running the halls hoping to find her safe and un-harmed. 'Please be okay, please'

Lucy's POV:

I was walking through the halls, almost reaching my class when suddenly someone covers my mouth and blind folds me. I could't breathe I was struggling to get air into my lungs. Every thing for there is a mystery to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovelies it is I the awesome writer of this story. CLIFFHANGER DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN. :3 I'm so special and you all love me so much and will forgive me for ending it here. Won't you?? Know you guys will cause you guys are soooooo awesome!! Well hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember to vote, comment, and follow me and tell your friends about this story to get more reads!! I changed the title so make sure to tell them the right one or tell them my username and stuff! ARIGATOU!!!    ~Lu-Chan❤️(Lucy)