Shadi Mubarak!

Seeing her struggle with her jewelry, he went near her, and standing behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders, he bent a little and said,

"Here, let me help you."

Bondita looked at his reflection in the mirror along with hers and smiled, accepting his assistance.

While she took off one earring, Aniruddh took off the other.

He then tried to unclasp the gold lock of her heavy necklace. But it seemed to be stuck.

At first, he tried to undo it gently but soon realized that it needed some more assistance than what the fingers of both his hands could provide.

So, without thinking much, he brought his face closer, and with the help of his front teeth, he tried to undo the clasp.

However, the unconscious grazing of his teeth and the brush of his lips against her nape made her quiver as instant heat rocketed through her sensitive skin cells.

As her breath hitched, Aniruddh looked up to see the cause of the commotion. His gaze shot towards the mirror where it collided with her eyes.

The melting look in them stopped him short as he noticed the heightened color on her cheeks.

Realizing that her nape was probably very sensitive and she was reacting because of being ticklish, a small playful smile crept on his lips as he deliberately shifted his attention back to the stuck-up lock of her necklace.

But this time, he was determined to tease her, and so, he started by lightly nuzzling her skin. His warm breath against her sensitive nape made her lurch forward as her hands automatically held the dresser top in front of her in an effort to control her reaction.

Smiling inwardly at her body's ticklish response, while holding the clasp between his teeth, he brought the tip of his fingers and flicked them lightly against her nape in a feather-light touch, and this elicited the reaction that he was looking for.

Her control snapped and squirming violently, a helpless giggle escaped her mouth and she screamed while trying to control her laughter,

"Sakha babu... kia ker rahe hain!"

Feeling absurdly pleased, he just chortled and then holding her shoulders to stabilize her and bring her back in position, he claimed with sham honesty,

"Okay okay sorry...abh nahi kerun ga."

Although she stopped wriggling and sat back still like a good girl, her wary eyes kept looking at his reflection in the mirror. She hadn't believed his claim one bit. And had actually caught a suspicious little smile and a mischievous glint in his eyes as he bent again to undo the still stuck clasp of her necklace.

As his face vanished behind her neck, she waited in anticipation if he would tickle her again. But when nothing happened for a while except for what felt like his sincere effort to unclasp her necklace, she relaxed a bit.

And that was a mistake!

A sudden gush of his forcefully blown warm breath stirred her skin followed by the wiggling brush of his fingers on her neck, and the combined attack on her already ticklish skin just made her yelp and jump. A peal of laughter escaped her mouth as she yelled,

"Sakhaaa babu!!!"

He also burst into a fit of laughter, however sensing that she would now spring on her feet and will inadvertently hurt her already injured leg, he quickly encircled her waist and held her back against his chest in an effort to stabilize her again and urge her to keep sitting.