Some sweet nothings...

"Bondita... I am back."

She was in the walk-in- wardrobe trying out some clothes when she heard him.

He had gone down to the Turkish Baths that the ship offered exclusively for 1st Class male passengers. They had been at the ship for almost a week now, and Bondita's leg was a lot better. She had explored the Reading and Writing Room and the exclusive grand library for the 1st Class Passengers with Aniruddh, and had gone down to the Dining Salon and the lavish Dining Room several times too.

However, Aniruddh didn't let her exert much or put a lot of pressure on her leg. So, they spent the majority of their time in their cabin and on their outer verandah where they used to lounge in their deck chairs and look at the vast sea all around them.

During evenings, Aniruddh used to swim in their small, private pool too while she used to admire his clean moves and the agility with which he used to appear to cut the water and make his own ways through it.

The previous night, he had even invited her inside the pool too to give her a few basic lessons on swimming, and as always, she had proved to be a quick learner.

However, their "learning session" had soon turned into something else as Bondita started splashing water bubbles on him, resulting in him retaliating...and soon, they were throwing fists full of water at each other, ducking and dodging the attacks, and laughing merrily like little kids in a playground!

This morning, upon Bondita's insistence, Aniruddh decided to go and check out the exclusive Turkish Baths that were the talk of the ship and were considered as one of the loftiest features on The Majestic.

She wanted him to spend some leisure time by himself as he had been crammed up with her and she wanted him to enjoy it as much as possible, now that the turn of events had led them on such a luxurious and grand voyage.

However, he had returned within an hour.

"In here, pati babu." She called out, smiling in dismay at the fact that her pati babu was perhaps too worried for her that he came back so soon.

Drying his wet hair with the towel that rolled around his neck, he entered the walk-in- wardrobe. He was in the process of taking off his shirt to get into another when the sight that he beheld stopped him dead...again!

However, this time it wasn't a negligee that had taken his breath away. It was a beautiful white and blue, floral printed off-shoulder long dress that she was wearing.

She looked like a young English lady of the higher society as her creamy skin glowed against the soft-colored dress.

Her beautiful face was turning pink on seeing his intense glance stuck at her smooth, bare shoulders, dropping down to the frilled modest neckline of the dress, down to the pleats around her midriff that accentuated her narrow waist.

After what seemed to be a thorough, appreciative inspection of her dress and her body, he then smiled and took off his own shirt to change into another pair of clothes.

This time, it was her turn for having her heartbeats stop at the sight she beheld.

Clad in white, fitted trousers that highlighted his long, muscular legs, his solid, muscled chest gleamed against the white towel hanging around his neck. His hair was wet and messy...and Bondita stood in her spot deep-rooted as she saw him taking off the towel and displaying his chest's full view.

She felt her mouth getting dry when she saw him pulling out one of his perfume bottles from the closet.

While he generously sprayed it on his body, a sensuous smile tucked at his mouth. He was acutely aware of the effect his perfectly carved, the wonderful body was having on the girl who was the temptress of his wildest fantasies herself.

Turning back towards her, leaning against the closet's door, he put his hands in his pockets, and with a subtle suggestive nod, gestured her to come closer.

Like a possessed soul, she walked towards him in a trance.

Once she was close enough, he reached out, and holding her hand, put it on his heart.

He felt her hand tremble within his grasp upon the touch, and his eyes darkened as he said deeply,

"Do you want to touch me, Bondita? If Yes, then all you have to do is to go ahead and do it without any hesitation. Mien tumhara hun Bondita. Mujhe dekhne ka...mujhe chhoone ka tumhien poora haq hai. "

Having said that, he tucked at her hand and pulled her towards himself. The minute she collided with his chest, holding by her waist, he turned her around such that she was now pinned against the closet's door.

Noticing the quickening of her pulse in the wrist that he was holding and her face turning red, her eyes turned unconsciously sultry as she bit her lip.

Closing the gap, he dipped his face near the crook of her neck and shoulder.

Her breath hitched as she expected him to kiss her there, and her eyes automatically closed in nervous anticipation of experiencing the jolts that rocketed through her core with his touch.

But when she didn't feel his lips on her skin for several seconds, she raised her bewildered gaze towards his smirking face.

Watching her with a teasing smile on his sensuous lips and a wicked, knowing gleam in his deep orbs, he pulled out a shirt from the hangers behind her, and by the time she understood completely that he was deliberately trying to play with her by swarming her with his proximity, he had already dressed into that shirt!

A laughing remark was on the verge of his tongue over her confused as well as an utterly disappointed expression when they heard a knock.

Swallowing his laughter, he gave her a quick peck on the cheek and went to see who was at their door.

While Bondita's heartbeats took a few minutes to recover normalcy, he called her out,

"Bondita, we have got an invitation to the ball this evening. Ship ne organize kia hai. "