You are, my fire...my one, desire!

A/N: 

The title is from the song, "I want it that way," by the Backstreet Boys.

-----------

Bondita had replaced her full mask with a smaller, half mask now, and Aniruddh was secretly happy because he could now see her romantic mouth that beckoned to be kissed and her smile that melted his heart.

Taking her to the dance floor, he was finally at peace as she had returned in his arms.

"Pati babu... aap ne mujhe bataya hi nahi ke mien aise tayyar ho ker kaisi lag rhy hun?"

Bondita asked when the lilting notes of music softened a bit.

Aniruddh had several replies on the tip of his tongue...

Extremely Sexy!

You make me want to eat you!

I want to ravish you in ways you cannot even imagine!

But he decided that these very direct but honest responses may shock her and scar her for life!

Trying to find the right words, he eventually settled for something more romantic as well as truthful, and said,

"You take my breath away, Bondita! I had only imagined that you would look amazing in a ballgown...but you look..." flicking the loose strands of her hair lightly, he breathed in a revered whisper, "absolutely gorgeous!"

The visible part of her face blushed a noteworthy pink as she bit her lip to stop herself from smiling widely.

The way her hand in his palm instinctively tightened expressed her absolute pleasure as she waltzed in his arms like a pro!

There were some other couples on the dance floor too. Effective communication and intermingling was going on, and in the adjoining Smoking Room, gentlemen played cards and pool while groups of ladies gathered and gossiped in the Dining Salon.

However, the hustle bustle around them was not affecting them as Aniruddh and Bondita were immersed in their own world, having their gazes locked with each other and their bodies dancing in a perfect sync...

Trying to diffuse the treacherous heat seeping between them again, taking a deep breath, Aniruddh asked her conversationally,

"Accha Bondita, tumhara yeh sab dressing up experience kaisa raha?And what about this gown that you are wearing?"

That had her snap out of the romantic and sensuous bubble in an instant! She brightly launched into detailed account of her experience. And then she said,

"Yeh gown rental hai Pati babu. Humien iski rent pay kerni hogy. Baqi yeh masks and gloves wagera isi poori attire mien included hain."

His instant reply surprised her though as he said,

"No Bondita... I won't pay it's rent."

"Lekin kyun, pati babu?" She asked incredulously as her feet automatically slowed down to his announcement.

"I am not going to pay its rent because I will buy it Bondita." He added as he tenderly smiled into her eyes.

This spiked her confusion a notch higher as she wondered aloud,

"Lekin kyun,Pati babu? Yeh kisi Royal British designer ki dress hai aur buht mehengy hogy."

This time, his quiet response made her heart skip a beat as he said,