Some sweet shenanigans...

They stayed in their comfortable cocoon for a while until Aniruddh gently broke the hug and with a soft smile, said,

"Tumhari medicine laga deta hun Bondita, warna taklif badhay gy aur abhi tou tum ko jaldi se theek hona hai takay mien tumhien kuch mazay ki activities sikhaon iss ship per."

She nodded in approval, and he went towards his luggage where he had kept her medicines too.

She knew that when he would look at her wound, he would be very sad.

Thinking of ways to distract him, she stood up from the dresser's stool.

"Arey Bondita, Khadi kyun hogai?" He came running towards her with the medicine in his hand.

"Woh mien soch rahy thy ke bed per lait ker laga lety hun." She explained.

Thinking that she was probably feeling tired, he nodded and said,

"Haan, theek hai Bondita. Phir tum thoda rest bhi ker lena."

And then noticing her gold brooch pin that was holding the pallu of her sari and her gold chains around her waist, he turned around and placed the medicine on the bedside table, and said,

"Laao, yeh jewelry bhi remove ker deta hun. Aur phir tumhare liye aaram dayak kapdon ka intizaam kerta hun. Yeh sari tou buht heavy hai. Iss mien tum aram nahi ker sako gy. "

Having said that, he came close to her and touched her brooch. It was like a safety pin with its lock on the inner side of her blouse. With extreme care, he inserted his hand in her blouse to unpin the brooch.

The brush of his fingers against the skin of her shoulder jolted both of them as it sent electrical impulses shooting down their nerve fibers. Her breath hitched and her cheeks turned red in an instant.

The tingles that he felt on just a minor touch were powerful enough to shake him to the core and to unearth some deeply buried desires and fantasies.

However, he didn't want his feelings to cloud his mind as he reminded himself that Bondita needed her medicine now too.

So, with a firm determination to not let his thoughts wander in uncharted territories, he quickly undid the pin.

Once done with that, he bent a little to inspect the locks of her waist chain. It was a beautiful gold belt-like ornament with three chains dangling around her slim and curvaceous waist.

As he looked to find the clasp of the chains, he noticed that her sari was surprisingly hung a little lower than usual, and just like the buckle of a belt, the waist chains were also joined at a buckled junction, sheathing her navel.

The "buckle" of her waist chains had a beautiful leaf-shaped pattern with rubies and diamonds engraved in it.

As his eyes roamed over the buckle and the chains to ascertain their unclasping mechanism, he couldn't help but notice how smooth and creamy her skin was.

And how beautiful was the curve of her waist!

Admonishing himself for letting his thoughts run wild at the sight of her beautiful, slim belly, he finally raised his fingers and touched the buckle in hopes that it was from where the waist chains could be unclasped.

However, his thorough "study of the chains" was interrupted by her soft voice.

"Sakha babu, yeh chains peeche se khulti hai."

He looked at her flushed face as her eyes reflected a very different kind of emotion. It felt as if she was slightly embarrassed, but then at the same time, she wanted him to remain as close as possible too!