I can find you in everything...everywhere!

As the clock struck 8:30 PM, the ballroom's main entrance doors opened wide and one by one, ten beautifully dressed ladies descended the steps.

All of them had their faces covered with elegant full face masks that were embellished with stones and jewels and matched their respective gowns.

All of these ladies stood in a straight line near the dance floor where everyone could see them.

All the husbands of these ten ladies were then called forward, and one by one, they were asked to recognize their wife.

The first man was the British elite, Sir Roderick. When he failed to recognize his wife and instead, held the hand of another lady, the hall burst into laughter as his own wife, Lady Alison tried to give him some hints through subtle gestures and he still failed to recognize her, much to her dismay!

Next was Aniruddh's turn.

As he went near all the remaining 9 ladies, all his earlier confidence and thrill started turning into nervousness as he realized that it was not as easy as he had originally thought that it would be!

All the ladies looked the same despite their different dresses, but it was really hard to recognize Bondita amongst them.

However, he had no plans to lose the game and be miserable by not having the chance to dance with his wife the entire evening, especially when he was already so excited about it.

Closing his eyes for a second, he tried to brace himself before starting to look at all the ladies carefully.

Only their eyes were visible from their face masks, and Aniruddh tried to recognize them through their eyes first. After briefly looking into the eyes of 7 ladies, he finally felt the tingles in his body as his eyes locked with the 8th lady in the queue.

As he looked into those dark orbs, his gaze got fixed and a slow heat started spreading along with his core.

As Aniruddh got closer to her, he could feel that she was smiling behind her masquerade mask.

Dressed in an impeccable formal gown with a widened, square-shaped low cut neckline revealing soft mounds of creamy flesh, she looked absolutely stunning in the maroon fine silk that had black beaded panels running diagonally throughout the length of her gown.

Her dark hair was caught in a black and maroon shimmery chignon at the crown, with a few tendrils delicately framing her face. The floor-length gown had a tightened bodice that accentuated her curves and flattered her trim waist. Paired with black sequined gloves and a maroon bejeweled mask, she was a picture of sophisticated, high-profile elegance and sheer beauty.

He was sure that it was his Bondita only... but he needed to check one thing to be absolutely certain.

The minute he saw what he was looking for, feeling joy as if he had earned the fortunes of the world, he held out his hand to her and bending on one knee, asked,

"May I have the honor to dance with you, my sweet lady?"

Putting her hand in his outstretched palm, with a nod of approval, she slowly lifted her mask and the entire ballroom erupted with cheers and applause because Aniruddh had been right.

It was his Bondita.

And he had "won" her once again!

----------

A/N:

Bondita's ballgown is inspired by Rose's famous formal gown from Titanic.