Dance practice or something else?

"Bondita,we have got an invitation to the ball this evening. Ship ne organize kia hai. "

"Ball, pati babu? Wohi dance ka jo aap bata rahay thay uss din?" She asked as she came to stand near him while he sat on one of the armchairs, reading a brochure and an invitation card lying in front of him at the table.

"Haan Bondita...wohi. Aaj shaam ko ship mien aik Masquerade Ball arrange kia gaya hai sab 1st and 2nd Class passengers ke liye."

He told her while still skimming through the list of events that were arranged for the evening at the ball. There was going to be a lot of dancing, of course, and a lavish dinner, but besides that, there were games meant for couples too, along with card games for sophisticated, elitist Britishers. The whole purpose of the gathering was to allow and accelerate intermingling and communications amongst the passengers.

While Aniruddh read out the details mentioned in the brochure to Bondita, she got very excited.

However, when Aniruddh mentioned that a ball dance is slightly different and a ball is supposed to be attended in a well-designed and fashionable formal attire, she got worried as she didn't know about both things.

"Pati babu... mere pas kahan hai ball gown? Aur mien kaise dance kerun gy?" she asked in a small, contrite tone.

It was heartbreaking for him to see his Bondita in any kind of despair, so he quickly said,

"Nahi nahi Bondita... Dress ki koi fiker nahi hai iss liye kyunki ship hi sab organize ker rhy hai. Abhi jo steward aya tha yeh dene, usi ne bataya ke thodi deir mien tumko lene ship ke staff mien se koi ayega. Different ball gowns and dresses mien se tumko aik diya jayega. In fact, since ball gown ke sath kafi accessories hoty hain, tou wahin tumko complementary ready bhi kia jayega. So,don't worry about that at all."

Getting up from the chair, cupping her cheek gently, he said,

"Aur dance ka bhi koi masla nahi hai. Haan theek hai ke yeh dance thoda alag hota hai, lekin tum tou already itni achi, itni graceful dancer ho. Tumko koi problem nahi hogy. "

And then, he added,

"Bondita, dance is always about pleasure. It should bring happiness. Technique matter kerty hai as dance ki buht si forms hain duniya mien, lekin main cheez hamesha dancer ka joy aur uska pleasure hona chahiye. Iss liye bilkul relax ho ker, enjoy ker ke kerna dance jab bhi kerna...chahay koi Indian dance form ho, ya chahay ballroom dances in social gatherings."

When she nodded and smiled, he asked,

"There are several different forms of dances mostly done in balls, Bondita, like Waltz, Rumba, Swing, etc. Mien tumien easiest ballroom dance sikhaon?"

A wide smile adorned her lips as she happily accepted his offer, and noticing her happiness, suddenly he felt extremely excited too.

Taking her finger, he bent down and drew an imaginary box on the carpeted floor.

He told Bondita about the basic box-step technique with a simple 123,123 order.

He explained to her how the male partner's left-hand holds the female partner's right, and how the female partner's left-hand lies on her partner's right shoulder while his right hand gently splays across the female's back.

He gave her basic pointers about the rise and fall movement and after just a little practice, being the gifted and quick learner that she was, Bondita was doing the Waltz with him amazingly well. They were having a great time laughing and dancing with each other even without music.

However, a worrying thought occurred to him as he suddenly stopped dancing and said,

"Bondita, at any cost, you are not supposed to exert any undue pressure on your leg. Jis waqt bhi tum ko lagay ke abh overdo horha hai, just stop. Okay?"

Biting her lip while a smile crept to her lips, she brought her body closer to his such that their faces were merely an inch apart, and asked with sham innocence,

"Accha pati babu... Ager meri taang dard kerne lagay ya mien thak jaon, lekin mera phir bhi dance kerte rehne ka mann kere apke sath, tou phir iska kia solution hoga?

A slow seductive answering smile came to his lips too as his hand that was holding her back during their practice Waltz session dropped to her waist, pulling her closer along his entire hardened length, he said huskily,

"Allow me to demonstrate!"

With that, he caught her by surprise as he lifted her from her waist and positioned her feet on his own. Both her arms automatically locked around his neck as a result of the sudden change in their positions.

They were in complete contact with each other now. Aniruddh could feel each and every delicious curve of her soft body pressed against him, and she could feel all his hard contours and planes too.

Her languid eyes locked with his intense, heavy-lidded gaze as he started gently swaying, making her sway along too.

The proximity...the intensity...the magnetism...and their attraction made them forget everything else as Aniruddh breezily and very swiftly moved her along with him in their spacious cabin while both their bodies kept rubbing against each other in a delicious rhythm...

And then, as if she was weightless, he pirouetted her around in a swift motion. His arms were now holding her from her waist tightly as his entire front body supported her back. And before her feet touched the floor, he whispered in her ear, sending electrical tingles all around her body,

"Completely lean on me, Bondita. Flex one leg on mine and keep the injured leg in the air... "

She gulped hard as she followed his instructions and grinding her back against him, raising her chest, she placed her hands on his arms tentatively.

She instinctively knew that she needed to put all her trust in him for this step, and trusting him was not difficult at all!

Her eyes closed as she let her senses be completely overwhelmed by him and his strong body that she knew would support her in all circumstances. Thus, leaning all her weight against him, she "climbed '' one of his legs with hers while keeping her injured leg completely free...

Aniruddh started swirling with her in this position, and she forgot everything else except for the solid masculine body that was holding her as if he would never leave her, and the delicious giddy feeling that crawled up her spine of flying high... soaring higher... like a soprano!

She was experiencing a unique kind of ecstasy when suddenly, she felt his hand cupping her bottom as he whispered again, his voice thick with the sensuality of the moment and their dance,

"Sit on my hand, and let me reach for your thigh."

Slowly opening her eyes, she obliged as she sat on his hand. It crawled stealthily towards her thigh, and in a swift motion as if she was a doll, he twisted and turned her body again while balancing her entire weight on his hand.

As soon as her melting eyes collided with his dark gaze, she noticed his heightened color, and she felt an intense heat creeping between their already burning bodies.

All her senses were completely swarmed with his nearness, and that was when, in his velvet voice as if he was caressing her with his sound, he instructed,

"Now, without putting your feet on the floor, just wrap your legs around my waist. Circle your arms around my neck and take all the support from my shoulders and torso."

Without ever breaking their eye contact, she obliged like a good student, and once she was intimately wrapped around him with her body fusing with his, she realized that her heaving bosom was just an inch apart from his face.

The sensuality of their dance, his heady, unflinching gaze, and the swiftness with which his strong body handled hers just now in various ways made her feel freedom and exhilaration that she hadn't ever felt before. Her feelings went completely reckless as her body tried to reach an unknown but ultimate goal, a wild impulse completely took her over as she slowly thrust her chest towards his mouth, resulting in the tautening of his muscles and the reflexive tightening of his arms around her, dragging her closer.

Soon, the room was filled with only two sounds; their accelerated and audible heartbeats and the faint sound of the ocean waves outside their ship.