03

~Youngboys pov~

"So what's going on wit you and that chick saweetie?" My boy Ben said.

"To be honest ion know, I'm feelin her but I don't know if she feelin the same. But what about you and Latto is it?" I asked and he smirked.

"I'm feeling her, she feeling me. I see something with shawty you know." He said and I nodded.

"Y'all sound dumb as shit." Kd said I slapped him in the back of his head making him suck his teeth.

"Shut yo gay ass up." Ben said.

"I can't blame you top, shawty fine as hell. But she used to have something with that nigga Quavo. Looks like it's over for good though." 3three said showing me a video of Quavo and her fighting in an elevator.

(A/n:Video up top :) your welcome)

Damn imagine how they were while dating. Shawty strong to be dealing with that.

~Saweetie's pov~

@Saweetie

Cap: Boy you can be my sneaky link 🔗

View all 500,000 comments...

Random user: Girl you can be my sneaky link

Hating ass bitch: You aint even that cute tbh
-Saweetie: bitch don't get fucked up

Nba_youngboy: Put some damn clothes on
-Nbakd2x:She look good in that 😉

Nba_selfpaid: Dayum top I see what'chu mean👀

Latto777: Yes bestie looking fine asf
-Saweetie:Thanks wifey

Mgng10x: Okay best friend
-Saweetie: didn't realize we was best friends but okay 😗

"What song did you just record?" Latto asked.

"Well I just recorded Tap In. It drops in a couple of weeks." I said grabbing a blunt and lighting it.

"That's wassup. Finally, okay I gotta go bitch Ben wants to take me out." I looked up at her.

"I know that's right!" We did our little handshake.

"Bye bitch."

"Bye whore." I walked her to the door seeing Ben outside. But the passenger door opened and out came Kentrell. I took another puff of my blunt and he came up to me.

"You got thirty minutes to get ready. We're going on a double date." He said and took the blunt from my hand.

"Nigga give me my dam-"

"Now you gone make us late." He said sternly. I nodded and went upstairs 'cause bitch he had a hoe dripping.

 I nodded and went upstairs 'cause bitch he had a hoe dripping

Cap: Only had 30 minutes but still looking hot😩

-Comments disabled-

"I'm ready." I said and went downstairs.

"Damn..." Was all Trell said