06

~Youngboy's pov~

"Kentrell, I'm pregnant." Iyanna said while I was on the phone with her.

"What'chu mean you pregnant?" I said. Now I know damn well she didn't just trap me, yeah we had sex a few times but I thought I pulled out.

"I mean you nutted in me, I went to the doctor 'cause I didn't believe the test and they said I was 2 weeks pregnant. And I've only been wit you so you the babies father."

Fuck man I wasn't tryna have a baby with this slow ass.

"Damn." I heard her smack her teeth.

"Damn? The fuck you mean damn? I bet you didn't say that when all the other bitches told you they were pregnant." I rolled eyes.

"Yeah you sholl right. No the fuck I didn't say that." And I hung up on her.

I rubbed my face not knowing what I was gonna do.

~Saweetie's pov~

"Wrist on glitter (ayy), waist on thinner (ayy)
I'ma show you how to bag a eight-figure nigga (hoo)
Face on my zaddy (sheesh), pockets on Jigga (hoo)
You better get the card and make it swipe like tinder (phew)
Private villa and the fur chinchilla (ha)
When he post me, all the hoes get sicker (blah)
Fuckboy killer, I don't need fillers (nope)
Never been a lame so the real bitches feel it (yeah)
Daddy on the Facetime, you could never take mine
End up on the dateline, uh, uh, uh (bitch)
Rich with no day job, bitch, hit your wop, wop
Always on the court side, uh-huh, huh
B-b-billionaire niggas wanna eat me out (hahaha)
Bitch, I'm from the west coast, they wanna go down south
All these lame ass niggas tryna fuck for clout
Hmm, I won't let him hit but he can put it in his mouth" I lip-synced dancing for the music video.

When the song was over I got a call from Latto. I answered it after the third ring.

 I answered it after the third ring

"Hey friend" she said.

"Wassup?" I asked. She bit her lip.

"Nothing just wondering what'chu doin. So what'chu doin?" I looked at her like she was stupid.

"Didn't I tell you I had to shoot the music video today? You got amnesia?" She rolled her eyes.

"Sorry damn- Ay Liyah shut the fuck up damn!" She yelled. "See me on the phone and wanna turn Nle Choppa on. The fuck." I laughed.

"Aight byee" I said and hung up before she could say something.

=====

Thanks glizockwife for fixing my writers block. I did not know how to end this chapter for two days.