20

"You sure you gotta leave? I feel like I just got you back." Diamonté asked me pouting.

"I'll come visit but sissy BR is my home, I'm not leaving it. Once a 38 baby always a 38 baby." I said.

"Preach!" Kd said and all the guys nodded.

"I already packed, me and Tray are getting a place, my daddy still on the same street. Maybe the boys can show you. By the way all y'all houses is still the same, ain't nobody but kids been hangin 'round em. Y'all can visit anytime but they not gone be too welcoming. Only 'cause it's changed since y'all left." They all nodded. I looked at Kenzi.

"Bye Zi, Tete Devy gone miss you." I said smiling at her.

"I'm gone miss you so much. And I'm gone miss my nephew too." Di said rubbing my belly.

"It's a girl damm, why y'all keep sayin boy. See this is why we should have chose to know the gender." Tray said. We shook our heads.

"I wanted it to be a surprise so shut up. Now come on bae we gotta go, my jet waitin on me." The boys looked at me in shock.

"Nigga jet? Damn yb don't even got one." Ben said and Latto nodded.

I wasn't close to Latto or Kashdoll. I just fuck wit they music.

"Just make sure you call me everyday. We've lost contact for years I don't want it to happen again." Di said and pulled me into a hug.

My baby started kicking.

"Okay that's my cue, Trayvon ima fuck you up. This boy got a powerful foot." I said rubbing my belly. "Bye y'all. And yb come down to BR for the murder business video, I fucks wit that song." He nodded.

We walked outside the house and got into my black Escalade. Tray opened the passenger side.

"You ready baby?" Tray asked.

"Yes."

"Oh I wasn't talm to you. I was talkin bout my daughter. But I guess you too." He said and I mugged him.

"Lil boy I was here first so shut up." He chuckled.

"Bae I'm older than you." He said I shrugged as if I was saying 'so'.

Skip to BR

I wake up to Tray shaking me.

"What'chu want?" I said groaning.

"We here ma." He said and I opened my eyes.

We indeed were here on Chippewa street. I squeled and took my seatbelt off.

"Bae these houses look like the crackhead side in Cali. My baby ain't livin hea." He said. I mugged him.

"Now if I wanted to live here we would have. But nah we ain't my daddy house and my trap house over hea. He ain't met you befoe so be prepared. And baby my gang here so yeah." He nodded and I took the keys out the car and got out.

"Seriously? We on the corner what'chu gone do? Walk?" He said confused.

"Baby, we don't use our cars. We all walk, these my peoples. Plus kids like to be outside when they ain't in school. If the kids get hurt ima have to pay for it. Because our motto is, they gotta stay in school and I pay em." He nodded.

"Bae, I'm starting to question if you was ever in a gang." I said and he looked at me.

"Bruh, you took me to a state literally across the Country. Ion know how y'all do stuff around here. I'm not tryna get shot. I know how people down here is." I nodded.

"You right. Come on watch this." I said and grabbed my gun and took it off safety.

I walked to the middle of the road and did a secret thing we do. I put my gun to the air

Boom

Boom

Boom

Pause

Boom

Boom

Boom

Boom

Boom

Boom

Boom

Boom

I shot and Tray took his gun out from his waist ready to shoot. But everybody came outside and all the kids surrounded us.

"Princess!"

"Princess your back!"

"You back for good this time?"

I heard some of the younger kids say.

"Woah she's pregnant!" Somebody said and they all looked at Trayvon.

A lil 14 year old boy that we call lil T sized him up.

"You done trapped my baby mama?" All you heard was 'ooh' and then a 14 year old Malani walked up mugging him.

"Yo baby mama?" She said and slapped him in the back of his head.

"Lil T stop playin on ha top. And I ain't a baby mama I'm a baby mother, put respect on it Tyrone." Once again they all said 'ooh'.

"Right, sorry Princess and Lani. Anyways my mama wanted me to tell you hi, she can't come out right na she takin care of Sierra." He said.

"Aight tell yo mama and baby Si I said hi. Now go on now, I'll be by everyone of y'all houses to check yo report cards. I'm bout to go see my daddy, he in there?" I said pointing to my childhood house.

"Yeah, King just got there too." I smiled.

King is my older brother on my daddy's side. He just turned 21, I haven't seen him in person in a year and a half.

"Aight now y'all really gotta go. He probably on edge 'cause he don't know bout the 38'rs. He still think we 4KT. Speakin of that. I need y'all to get your moms and pops and siblings that's in the gang tell em to meet me at the trap." They all nodded and walked to they houses.

I looked over and Trayvon was looking at me smiling.

"What?" I said laughin a little.

"You really do run shit over here." Was all he said.