07

~Saweetie's pov~

"Saweetie, are you in a relationship with Nba Youngboy?"

"Are you over quavo?"

"Y'all need to stay the fuck out of my business. I'm not in a relationship with anyone I was just having fun, and yes I am over Quavo. Matter of fact, Quavo can suck a dick. Now get the fuck away." I said trying to get away from the paparazzi.

"Did you know youngboy was having another baby by Iyanna Mayweather? Does that affect your relationship?" I rolled my eyes and ran to the other block before going inside the studio.

When I walked in I heard the city girls rapping to their single twerkulator. I walked in dancing to it.

When they finished they walked out the studio.

"Icy!" Jt yelled coming towards me.

"Hey J, Miami. How have y'all been?" I asked.

"You know, being a city girl, doing grown women shit." Yung Miami said and Jt nodded.

"I know that's right."

"So you and that fine ass dark skin? Youngboy is it?" Jt said smirking.

"Ugh girl no we're just friends. I was just having fun, we made a bet when we walked into the club." I said rolling my eyes as we walked to the dance part of the building.

I had a show to do next week so I had to get back up dancers and outfits.

"Well y'all look good together, and by how it looks on IG the world think so too. Shit fake it 'til you make it hoe." Miami said making me look at her weird.

"Bitch I am not bout to be in no fake relationship wit nobody. Damn I just got out of my other one." I said rolling my eyes.

Yeah Quavo used to beat on me. But I hit his ass right back so everytime he did we'd fight. Sometimes I'd get my ass beat. And the day I was leaving him was the day it got caught on camera.

"Speaking of your last one, we seen what happened in that video. If you did that he will think your over him. And maybe that'll get the world to stop talking about the incident." Jt said I thought about it for a while.

Maybe I should, it'll get the press off my back about Quavo hitting on me. But is it right?

After the studio ~Latto's house~

"Di!" I heard Liyah call me when I walked in.

"Li!" I said hugging her. "How was your trip?" I said.

"Oh you know the usual. Pero hace bastante calor en este momento. (But it's pretty hot right now.)" I sighed

"Wow. But why did you say that in spanish?" I taught them spanish a few years back because when we get around some people we don't want them in our business.

"uh, la pandilla de la NBA está aquí" I rolled my eyes.

"Did they say sum bout us?" The big-ear lightskin said I learned was named Kd.

"Mind yo business mono (monkey)" I said and Liyah and Latto laughed.

"I don't know what that meant but if you don't shut your oompah-loompa ain't got no ass fake hair wearing ass up." The gang laughed.

"Di algo si tienes sueños húmedos sobre mí." I said.

"Still don't know what your saying." He said and Liyah, Latto and I busted out laughing.

"Well damn, thank you but your not my type." I said and laughed as I went to the kitchen.

"What did she say?" I heard him say.

"She said 'Say something if you have wet dreams about me' got to hand it to her that's creative." Latto said and laughed again.

"Childish but funny." Liyah said.