05

We walk into the club and the Dj stops the music

"Looks like we got some celebrities in the building. Everyone give it up for Saweetie a.k.a Icy girl and Latto a.k.a Big latto." The dj announced and the crowd screamed. Latto and I looked at each other and did our lil handshake.

"Looks like they not alone, we got the Nba gang in the building as well." They started screaming 'Yb' I laughed and shook my head.

Turning around to Yb I say "Bet you we can get this club hype in less than 20 minutes."

"You can try but we know the girls gone be focused on me." He said licking his lips.

"Bet." I said and held my hand out. He shook it and Latto and I went up to the dj.

"Yo me and my girl wanna do a couple songs. And imma rap my new single." I said to his ear. He nodded.

"Aight so our girls right here wanna do a couple songs. Is that coo wit y'all?" They all screamed.

We smirked and grabbed the mics

We gave the beats to the dj through out phones and he started with playing Latto Queen from da souf song first.

She started twerking while rapping looking at Ben the whole time. I went down and grabbed a few guys from the crowd and brought them up. We started grinding on them.

Then my part came and yo bitch showed out. U squatted in front of the guys rubbing all over they chest. Then got up and twerked all on him while watching Kentrell's reaction. He was pissed.

I smirked. And Latto got her last part and when Trina's part came we started dancing. Then the song was over.

"Aight now we ain't done. I don't got my dancers with me so imma improvise with what I got. Can I have the nba gang up here please?" I said then turned to the men that were already on the stage. "Thanks babies but they got it from here." The nodded and got down.

The dj started the beat from tap in and I went over to Trell and started doing the dance that I planned for the music video on him. Latto knew it so she was doing it on Ben.

They were grabbing our ass and groping the shit. People were recording with their hands over they're mouths.

~After the song~

We all went off the stage and next thing you know they playing Muwop Latto's new song. I went over to youngboy.

"Just let me" I said and sat on his lap giving him a lap dance as Latto did the same with Ben.

"Old hoe-ass, trick-ass, ready-to-snitch-ass, simp-ass, weak-ass-bitch" Latto rapped along as we both went faster grinding on them.

We did that for a few more seconds then got off with the nba gang staring at us in shock then we turned to the crowd and seen some of them was looking at us too.

We laughed and rapped along to the song.

~Three hours later~

Okay so Latto might be a lil drunk right now, I told that bitch not to drink but she didn't listen as always. Ben took her home with his car and the rest of the Nba gang used their car because Trell went with Ben, so now I am taking him home.

Before we could make it fully to the car Trell turned me around and shocked me by kissing me. Bitch who was I to not kiss this fine ass man back?

He pulled away and looked in my eyes. "You showed off today. Ion like it, don't be grinding on other niggas like that. Only me aight slime?" I nodded

Knowing damn well I am not listening to him. 'Cause last time I checked I was grown. I'm just tired as fuck right now.