10

Saweetie pov the next day

I wake up feeling light headed.

"Ugh worse hangover ever!" I said trying to put my hand over my face but handcuffs stop me. Almost instantly the memories of last night fill my mind.

I jumped up to see Liyah and Alyssa still asleep in the other beds in the room.

"Shit! Think D,think!" I said trying to think of ways out.

I examined the handcuffs moved my hands a little and felt my right cuff was loose. Tuh rookies. I yanked my hand until I was finally able to break my hand free.

Reaching in my bra I try to grab my phone only to find out it's gone. I began looking frantically on the bed then the door opened.

"Looking for this? Oh yeah I already got it, nice titties by the way I really enjoyed them." He said smirking walking towards the bed I was on.

I looked at him with the meanest glare I could do.

"Nigga you must not know who the fuck we are. You best let us go before I kill yo ugly ass." I said yelling, Liyah and Alyssa shifted and tried the same thing I did before their hands got stopped with the handcuffs.

They sat up and looked around until their eyes landed on the man.

"The fuck! Nigga let me go!" Liyah said. "Ice you good?" When we are in dangerous situations we call each other by our street name.

I'm known as Ice. I control the killers of the gang, only because I kill and don't feel a thing. Liyah is well... The drug leader, she controls our dealers. And Alyssa controls the hoes.

"I'm straight Kash, are you?" I said she nodded. "Big?" She nodded as well.

"Why the fuck we here? Kash I know you didn't bring yo shit down here in L.A!" Alyssa/Big said.

"I didn't! I made sure of it!" She said.

"Well now that y'all got that out of the way. I'm keeping you hostage." He said smirking as if we were supposed to scared. I busted out laughing before turning serious.

"Nigga I'm not even playing wit you, you gone let us go or I'll make sure you pay ya'hurd. On gang I'm not playin!" I said letting my southside accent out thick and raw.

I was starting to get pissed the longer all of us was in here the easier our traps were to get into.

"I swear to god homie you dumb as a hoe with herpes my nigga!" Lyssa added.

"Let us go and we'll make your death nice and easy. I'll even pay for the funeral all you gone need is a fire place. I'll burn yo ass and put your ashes in the ocean." Liyah said. And that is exactly what she is gonna do.

One thing about Liyah Stephens, if she tells you how your dying. Best believe she will make it happen.

"It's cute y'all think you can scare me. All I'm gone do is lead 4kt here to rescue you and kill em." We looked at him in confusion.

Who the fuck is 4kt?

°°°°°°°°°°°

I know it's kinda boring, sorry I am half sleep and half awake. I am bout to take my ass to bed.

Antyways the hood is coming out of the girls😝 the guys don't know about their gang and vise versa.

Who is the man who kidnapped them though?🤔

-Ari🤤🖤