17

Diamonté pov

As I'm watching Spongebob on the tv I hear the door bell ring.

I sped walked to the door because it was my little sister Devyn.

I opened the door and squeled. We both pulled each other in a tight hug. I haven't seen this girl since I was 13.

"I've missed you so much, it's crazy!" I said pulling her inside. She looked at the tv that was still playing spongebob and scrunched her face up.

"Unt uh we is not kids, turn this shit off." I laughed 'cause she was dead serious. I turned it off and looked at her.

"Sissy I have missed you too much. I have to introduce you to literally everyone I know." I said. I guess I will invite the gang over, I mean it's only fair. They're from the same city, street, everything.

When my ma moved us to BR I lived with her on the South. While Dev lived wit her daddy.

Her daddy mixed wit White and African-American. Mines is just Chinese. Our mama mixed African-American and Hispanic.

Mama left her when she was 11 and I was 13. It was a week before her birthday. July 31st.

My sister just turned 19 a few days ago.(A/N: Ima make Devyn a Leo and her birthday the same as mines bc why not?)

"When, I gotta get me a job." She said and I scrunched my face up.

"Tuh you thought! This ain't nobody's BR. You wit me na, all that workin shit is out the window. Now I got yo room set up, I know they call you Princess, you ain't slick. I know you one of da biggest females out in the game, so this yo room." I said leading to her room

Her room

Bathroom

Devyn's pov

Good lord! I didn't have this back at home. Now I got money but I wasn't leaving the north. Once a 38 baby always a 38 baby.

"Wait Di, before we have a party for well.. Me. What gangs are down here? And you don't have to lie. Your in a gang as well. In fact your one of the queenpins, I respect it as well." I said.

Just like my sister I have my own gang, once Top left 38 I had to handle everything. So I overthrew the 4KT and made the 38'ers.

"Uhm well IKl3 my gang.. And 4KT." I snapper my head to her.

"Hell no! Your telling me Top is here! No you've gotta be kidding me!" I started pacing around the room.

I'm not worried about in BR I have the whole North Side. I'm gonna bring the gang down here if I stay longer than planned.

"You have beef with yb?" I scrunched.

"The hell is a yb? Nah I have beef with 4K Trey, Kentrell Gauldin, Top. I overthrew his gang, you ever heard of the 38'ers? Yeah I started that." I said.

"But it don't matter. Lets just get this gender reveal party set." I said.

"I have a party planner coming, all you gotta do is dress neutral, and I will give you the envelope so, you could get a cake."

The real reason I am here is so that my sister can have the party, she isn't calling moms ta do it 'cause she wanted me to.

"Bet, let me get dressed and shit." She nodded and left the room. I went to the bathroom and started getting ready.

3 O'clock

@princess_Dev