22

3 months later

"TRAYVON I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I screamed pushing again.

"You already are squeezing my hand!" He said.

"Come on 3 more good pushes and the baby is here. You got this sissy." Di said on my other side.

"Gawd damn you have a good grip!" Top said.

"Ahhhh fuckk" i said pushing again and then taking a deep breath.

"You know this is really weird considering I have known you since you were 13." Top said making me squeeze his hand harder.

"Push!" The doctor said.

"GOD DAMN IT I AM NOT HAVING NO MORE GOD DAMN KIDS!" I yelled.

"One last push."

"HOLY SHITT" I said and then heard loud crys

"It's a girl!" Trayvon jumped up and cheered.

"My hand has been in pain for 16 hours but it's totally worth it. I got my babygirl!" He said. I took a deep breath.

"We're gonna get her cleaned up and give you time to think of a name." We nodded and she walked out.

"Dream Dior Martin." Tray and I said together.

"Awe when did you guys come up with that?" Di said.

"Last week. If it was a boy it would have been Aiden lee Martin." I said still breathing heavy.

The doctor came in carrying my baby and walked to the side of the bed.

"Okay mom so we're gonna lay her on your chest. Open the gown a little so your chest is out." I did what she said and she laid her on my chest. They sat my bed up and I held her tight to me.

"This big ass head. Trayvon this your doing." I said chuckling a little.

"So have you guys decided on a name?" The docter asked and Trayvon told her. "Beautiful. Okay we're gonna lay her in the basinet to let you and the baby rest. Everyone but the dad has to leave, but you can come back tomorrow when we take pictures." Everyone nodded and Di kissed my forehead.

"Now you see how it feels. No more FTK nation for you." She said and I laughed.