12

Kentrells pov (The next day)

"Bae, can you go to the store for me?" Yaya said. I nodded and went downstairs.

My life has gone to shit these last few months. I got with Yaya because she is having my son, and now all my other baby mama's wont let me see my kids in person because they don't want them around ha.

I haven't heard from Diamonté and them but I honestly just stopped looking. I mean I have to worry about my kids instead of her.

I got into my escalator  and started the car, I just moved so my house is kinda in the middle of nowhere like in the outskirts if town, so the store is like 30-40 minutes from my place.

As I'm driving I see three figures come in view. I pull out my gun just in case, as I get closer I start to notice they are girls.

One of them is kinds limping so the others are trying to help her. I got closer and I seen that they were Di, Liyah, and Lyssa.

I hurried up and honked the horn and rolled the window down.

"I know I'm not seeing shit. Come here." I said. They froze and Liyah turned around.

"It's yb, thank god I can't take anymore walking." I smiled and looked over at all of them.

"Get in." I said and they walked to to the car. Diamonté kept her head down and they all got in the back seat.

"One of you can get in the front." I said and Latto looked at me.

"We good thanks, take us to Di's crib." She said I nodded and sped off.

Saweetie's pov

So the plan didn't exactly work, I mean we killed him but we had trouble, he cut my leg so I'm kinda limping. It's not deep deep but it's deep.

"Jesus." I said and put my hand on my stomach.

"You good ma?" I heard yb say.

"Yeah." I said still looking down.

I really don't want nothing to do with the nba gang right now, they are half the reason I'm in this situation.

I'm not saying I wont ever talk to them again I just, I need a break. I need to focus on my health, I'm done with music for a while and I'm done with the gang.

I just need time for myself, and that's what I plan on getting.

Liyah's pov

I know Di is hurting, but something is not right. She's been complaining about her stomach for weeks.

As soon as we're back on our feet, I'm gonna take care of a if our opps. I won't let a nigga live. I alreay spoke to Lyssa about it and she agrees, we both know that Di is taking a break from everything and we respect that.

Latto's pov

Out of all of us I feel like Liyah is the one who is going to go back to the streets. She's family so of course I'm gonna help but I am going to be focusing on my career just in case we get caught we got a cover up.

D has been trying to stay strong but she got this look in her eyes. It's scary for real. I know when she is back on her bad bitch shit she gone pop off, icy girl is taking a break but she gone be back. Just a matter of time.

Now with the boys.... I mean it seems like they forgot about us yo. I mean they always saying '4kt ain't nobody safe who gone die today' like nigga don't rep you gang and say you gone protect yours then when they go missin and shit you just give up.