09

This chapter is dedicated to glizockwife

Same day at 8:03 pm

"Ouu look at you!" I said to Liyah who came downstairs in her outfit.

"Look at me? Bitch look at you lookin like a snack!" I turned around and did a little twerk while sticking my tounge out.

"And is!" I said and laughed. "Take my flick though." I said handing her my phone.

@Saweetie

❤by Nba_youngboy, bbg

❤by Nba_youngboy, bbg.babyjoe, nbakd2x, and 300,073 more...

@Saweetie Pretty girl coach (A/n: actual caption of this photo lol)

-Comments disabled-

"Disable your comments because the boys gone try to say some shit." I told her as Latto came down.

"God damn women! You always put dress us!" Liyah said.

"Unt uh speak fo yo self shawty." I said and put my phone in my bra. Weird I know but you never know if somebody gone try to steal yo purse.

"Just take my picture hoe." Latto said mugging me and handing Li the phone.

@Latto777

❤by Mgng10x, Nba_selfpaid, Nba_youngboy, and 200,989 more

@Latto777 Only big shit happening

-Comments disabled-

"My turn...Di your better at taking pics so here." She said and Latto mugged her which she gladly returned. "Shut the fuck up and fix that light ass face. On the set."

Oh shit did they get in an argument or something before this? Talking bout the gang like dat fo.

Well if you don't know Liyah, Lyssa and I are the leaders of a gang in Miami and here in L.A. Liyah goes down there to Miami from time to time while Lyssa and I run things down here. Unless we're on tour then we put someone else in charge.

"Calm down." I said and took her phone.

@Kashdoll

❤by bbg.babyjoe, nbakd2x, mgng10x, and 500,786 more...

@kashdoll Careful baby, your droolin 🤤

-Comments disabled-

"Club time bitchesss but let's bring our own weed 'cause I aint got time." Liyah said grabbing 3 sandwhich bags full of weed.

I grabbed the swisher sweets packets. Lemme get one thing clear. You ain't black if you have never used swisher sweets.

At the club

We walked into the club and walked to our vip area trying to avoid as much press as possible because all they gonna ask is "How do you feel about Iyanna having Yb's baby?" And "Are you guys in a relationahip?"

I swear I'm so close to becoming those one actors that be punching the press. Like why they be testin me?

When we got to the vip area we seen these guys staring us down. They look kind of familiar but I've probably seen them online or some shit.

"I want a drink. I'll be right back." Liyah said getting up. We nodded and started rolling up our blunts.

I looked up and seen one of the guys walk behind her as she left. I smirked and shook my head. I thought this bitch was wit BJ, either she hoein around or they not really together together.

As I finished rolling up two guys came up to us.

"Wassup ma." He said ouu lil dude from Louisiana he got the same accent as the boys.

"Hi." Latto said shifting uncomfortably. I instantly knew something was wrong. When Alyssa Michelle Stephens looks uncomfortable something is gonna happen.

"Excuse us we don't mean to be rude, but we have to go look for our sister." I said and we got up about to walk away but they grabbed us and put some type of cloth thing over my mouth.

Last thing I seen was Latto passin out.