23

I wake up hearing the door being knocked on. Opening my eyes I see a doctor walking in.

"Hey sorry for waking you, um it's feeding time for the baby. Are you doing bottle or breast?"

"Bottle." I said quickly. She ain't finna mess my titties up, and I wouldn't be able to drink or smoke.

"Okay well I will be back with the formula, and after she is fed we will do pictures." I smiled and she left the room.

I got off the bed and walked over to her basinet and seen she was awake with her eyes wide open.

"Hey Dream, welcome babygirl." I spoke softly and she cooed smiling a little. I picked her up and walked over to the bed. Then Trayvon woke up.

"Good morning. Can I hold her?" He said in a raspy voice I nodded and handed her to him carefully.

"The doctor is getting the formula, you wanna feed her?" I asked and he nodded still looking at Dream.

Skip to picture time

After taking all of the pictures I paid for them all and chose my favorite to post on gram.

@Princess_Dev

❤by Saweetie, and 10,789 more

Princess_Dev: Look at my baby! Already spoiled with the necklace her daddy got her. Didn't tell him to get it bc we didn't even know the gender but whatever. Anyways mommy loves you Dream Dior Martin🤞🏽💙😘

           View comments

Random: Both of the parents are dark why she light? 🤔
-Saweetie: Our mama is light skinned plus the baby and my sister are part white AND hispanic. Bitch.
-Random: Oh shit this yo sister

_Killa_: I knew it was gone be a girl so I bought it anyways and if it wasn't gone be a girl I was gone make it a bracelet and give it to you.
-Random: You fine daddy🤤

Nba_Youngboy: These comments are hell🤣

---------

Kenzi Quinn Harper

Dream Dior Martin