08

A couple days later (Saweeties house)

"What's good Icy gang it's Saweetie a.k.a the Icy queen. Today I am here with my best, nba Ben10." I said into the camera.

A couple days ago I started a personal yt channel. I'm doing a prank on the gang.

"Wassup you already know what it is 4kt mane ain't nobody safe." He said doing little gang signs.

"Alright well today we will be pranking the rest of the gang including Kashdoll a.k.a Liyah. I'm so excited but also scared because of what we're about to do. Ben do you wanna tell em?" I asked and he nodded.

"Today they're gonna walk into Diamonté and I having sex." I rolled my eyes.

"First off nigga who said to say my real name and second no we're not doing that. So if you guys don't know already my girl Cardi B is pregnant again (A/n: I hope it's a boy) and I asked for her old pregnancy test. The reason I did that was so, we can tell them that I'm pregnant and the only bitch nigga I've been with is this ugly ass hoe right here." I said and he flicked my forehead.

"Why I gotta be a bitch, nigga, and hoe?" I shrugged. "And why you tryna kill us? Knowing damn well what the situation is?" He said mugging me.

"Awe he scared. It's okay I can hold your hand." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Ain't nobody scared." He said.

"Prove it."

"Bet."

20 minutes later

"Okay y'all so I have all of the camera's set up, there is one in the Kitchen for Kd's fat ass the livingroom for everyone else and my bedroom just in case. They should be here in a couple of minutes so we need to get ready." I said and turned that camera off then running to hide it somewhere.

A couple minutes later Ben and I are sitting on the couch and I put a scared but sad expression on my face as I heard the door open.

"Monté did you go grocery shopping?" I heard Kd ask I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Wassup mamas?" Latto asked looking at me. I shook my head.

"Say Ben? When did you get here?" Boomer asked. He shrugged.

"I been here." He said keeping his response short.

"Hey ma, how was your day?" Yb asked coming to sit on the left side of me since Ben was on right.

"Fine." I said and bit my lip.

I've gotta say. I would make a great actor.

"You good?" Liyah asked looking at me.

I nodded and put a smile on my face making it look as if it was fake.

"Ben what did you do to this girl?" Kd asked walking in with a big ass bowl of cereal. I bit my lip to keep from cussing him out.

"Nothing she didn't wanna do." He said looking at his phone.

"It's still your fault." I said fake glaring at him.

"It takes two." I rolled my eyes.

"La puta tonta nunca debería haberte follado ahora que estoy embarazada (Dumb hoe shouldn't have ever fucked you now I'm pregnant)" Then covered my mouth to make it seem as I forgot the girls were here.

"WHAT!" Liyah said.

"Triflin ass nigga. And you I thought we were friends!" Latto said as her hands were shaking.

"What?" Big B (Boomer) asked.

"Ben and Diamonté fucked and now she's pregnant. Vamos a hablar mas tarde (We're gonna talk later)" Latto said and walked to one of the back rooms.

It was silent for a couple of minutes.

"Damn y'all gone have a ugly baby unless it comes out looking like you" Kd said pointing at me.

Then it was silent as we all glared at him.

"Where's the test? Y'all have got to be lyin" babyjoe said.

"Why does she gotta lie?" Liyah said mugging him.

"Damn just saying bae." He said. I bit my lip 'cause I wanted to ask them about that.

"Here." I said and took the test out of my pocket, Liyah grabbed it and sighed.

"Girl..." She said and just set it down and went to the back rooms too.

It got silent again before yb got up and stood in front of us.

"What did I tell you the night we went to the club? I said you were mine? Why'd you turn around and fuck with my best friend? I swear bitches ain't shit." Yb said. All I heard was 'oooh' from Kd.

"And you. You knew I was feeling her and wasn't you fucking Latto. You's a bitch nigga on gang. You foul for this mane." He said and drew his hand back into a fist about to punch him.

"Wait! Wait, it's a prank!" I said grabbing his arm.

"It ain't no prank that test says positive." Big B said with a blunt in his hand.

"Y'all know Cardi B right? Well I know her personally and I asked her for hers just so we could prank y'all. Now if you'll excuse me I need to find my friends." I said and ran to the back.

I found them in my bedroom talking. Good thing I had a camera in here.

"The fuck you want?" Latto said mugging me.

"To tell you it's a prank." I said and then grabbed the camera. "Y'all we got em good, I was low-key scared to be honest when I seen Latto's hand shaking." Then I motioned them to follow me.

I walked to boys to see them all on their phones.

"Best we did good." I said and Ben turned and nodded. "Desean you wanna sign out?" I asked.

"The hell is sign out?" He asked and walked over to me. I looked at him.

"Tell them to like, comment and subscribe." He nodded then took the camera from me.

"Um do what she said and follow me on instagram and twitter. Stream my new single geni-" I snatched the camera from him and rolled my eyes.

"I didn't say do allat mr.dentz. Anyways bye Icy gang." And then I turned the camera off and went to the other camera's and turned them off.

"Y'all think y'all funny huh?" Liyah asked.

"Think? Nah we know. And uh BJ wassup wit you callin my sis bae?" I asked looking at BabyJoe.

"I plead the fifth." He said and walked to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and walked to my bedroom for a nap.

Once I got to my room and laid down a couple minutes later I heard my door open. I looked back and seen yb.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yes, move over." He said taking his shoes off. I rolled my eyes.

"Nope" I said popping the 'P' he smacked his teeth.

"Fine since you wanna play." He said taking his shirt off coming to the bed and picking my up just to scoot me over to the other side.

I just rolled my eyes.

I have noticed everytime I'm with him I roll my eyes. I need to stop.

He layed down next to me and pulled me closer. I just let it happen since I was tired and fell asleep.