19

"Hey loyal subjects it's Princess and today I'm pranking my boyfriend Trayvon, so as you know I'm 4 months pregnant. By him of course."

"But today, I'm gonna tell him that the baby isn't his. Now if you guys know us personally you know he's crazy, but I'm crazier. If this video doesn't get posted that means I'm dead."

"Anyways he told me he was pulling up so all I gotta do is set the camera up. So yeah,  I'll be back when he's here. Duces." I said and turned off my camera before setting it up in the bedroom. A text on my phone let me know he was outside and I hurried and turned the camera on.

"Okay guys so my baby daddy is here, he's on his way up here now." I whispered then went to the bed and got on tiktok. 

"Hey bae. Hey baby." Trayvon said kissing my forehead then my stomach. I turned my phone off then wiped my belly as if I was wiping this kiss off. "Unt uh don't be doing allat, shit I wanna kiss my baby." 

"Then you need ta go find yo baby." I mumbled but I knew he heard me because he looked at my side-ways

"What'chu mean?" He asked. 

"Huh? I didn't say nothin." He pressed his lips together. 

"Mhm, lemme find out somethin, now lemme kiss my baby." He said but I put my shirt down. "Man move the shirt, you play too much." 

"No I don't want you kissin my baby." I said and he rolled my eyes.

"This my baby not yours now move the shirt." I shook my head. 

"It's not your baby." I said looking at him with a blank face. 

"Yes it is my baby, I nutted in you didn't I?" 

"I took a plan B." 

"But your pregnant." He said confused.

"With someone else's baby." I said in a 'duh' tone. He looked at me and squinted his eyes and I just looked at him. 

"You serious?" I nodded. "The fuck! So I've been here for 4 fucking months taking care of you and this ain't even my baby?" I bit my lip and looked down. "Nah G look at me!" I looked at him and he took his glasses off and walked to the dresser. 

"Trayvon what are you doin?" I asked.

"Gettin my shit what's it look like? You a hoe! How you gone be a Queenpin but act like all the hoes in the gang? And you know what it's fine they wanna get wit me anyways. Just like Beyoncé said I can find another you by tomorrow." I snapped my head at him and threw a pillow.

"Nigga it's a prank sit yo ass down you ain't going nowhere! And which hoe I'll kill em!" I said getting off the bed. 

"I'm playin bae, I was gone leave the gang if you was for real." He said sittin down.

I went up to the camera did the outro and started watching Wild N Out on tv.