I'll miss you for forever. (ANGST)

(Robin breaks down after someone leaves, knowing he's gonna die)

  Robin stared at the front door, he muttered stuff under his breath. He never took his eyes off that door as the clock ticked loudly. Finally speaking up, "I miss you," he stated in a soft tone. 

Time passed quickly as he stared out. All those moments he couldn't stop thinking about, racing around his mind.  All the things he had wished he said, everything he wished he had done. He sniffed softly, wiping his cheeks that were red and stained with tears. Why hadn't he just shut his mouth? Of course, he just had to say something... He snapped back to reality when someone called his name, "Robin?.." A boy's voice asked quietly, his voice was shaky. "You've been sitting there for a while... Is everything okay?.." He gently turned his head to see who it was despite already knowing.

"Doi, shouldn't you be in bed?" He rubbed his face before standing up and walking over. "But, I'm scared.." "Of what? No one is gonna hurt you, hun.." The man crouched down to Doi and held his face in his hands, softly petting. "B-but..!-" Tears fell slowly, he was just hushed. Robin hugged him tightly, "no one will hurt you again, I promise you.."

They stayed hugging for a while before Manny pulled away, weakly sniffing and wiping his nose before muttering something. "What did you say?." Rob asked, the kid took a shaky breath before responding. "I s-said I miss him, a lot.." The man gasped gently, then nodded in agreement. "I miss him too buddy, trust me.." "Why did you guys have to fight?!" Manny raised his voice, clearly scared and upset. He licked his lips, "I don't know, I really don't know... We were just being stupid.." 

Robin tried to reassure Doi that the man would be back soon but he wasn't buying it. He sighed,  "look, I know you must be tired so go lay down and I'll lay with you for a while.." Doi's eyes sparkled a little but nodded and rushed off to their room.  The man stood up, glancing back at the front door, then to the green chair where he used to sit. They swallowed before heading down the hall to the room.

When Rob walked in, Doi was all curled up in his comforter, he looked happy... He walked over, grabbing a book on the way over there. He sat on top of the blanket, facing the kid. Robin opened the book and started to read softly, hoping it would calm them both down.

Reading only worked for one of them, and that was Doi. He had passed out near the middle of chapter 5. Robin on the other hand... He just felt worse, remembering when they would both read to Manny, cuddled up next to the kid. Stop, he can't think about that now, not in front of Doi. So, he set the book down and left quietly, shutting the door on his way out. He swallowed again, trying to keep his breathing from quickening. He went back into the living room to sit back down on the couch. They stared at the floor, listening to the clock again, along with the soft humming of the house. 

After a while, he laid back, gripping his fists when the last of his tears fell. He tried to sob, but nothing else came out except his quivering breaths. He just didn't understand anything. They were all doing fine, it had been a while since anything bad had happened so why the fuck did they fight?! He gripped his hair that was fading from green to brown. He gritted his teeth as he tried to force tears to come out. Nothing. 

He slowly let go and calmed down some, he was shaking. Why was it suddenly so cold?... Nevermind that. He got up and paced around the room slowly, biting his nails. He thought about the fight. The yelling, what they said. Specifically what the man said before it got worse. 

"I'm just tired of living the same god damn day over and over?! And you're trying to act like this shit isn't happening to us??" It rang in his ears, this was his fault. He smiled a little, chuckling. "It's my fault." He told himself. The smile quickly faded when he heard something in the kitchen... He peaked his head in but didn't see anything. Robin tried to brush it off.

An hour passed. He had sat down and read a random book that was on the table,  he needed to distract himself. As he read, a wave of realization washed over him. Something was gonna happen... But, what? He chewed on his lip as he read, glancing over to the kitchen more and more.  He couldn't get over the noise, what was that? It wasn't him nor Doi... So who or what caused it... 

The lights flickered. Oh no, no no no. Not this again. He stood up and went to grab his flashlight from the dining room. As he rushed over there he heard the same noise. He didn't care about that at the moment, all he needed was the flashlight. He dug into the drawers but it wasn't in there, he checked the cabinets. It wasn't there either, the shelves? It wasn't anywhere in there. This was bad, real bad. He rushed back into the living room and grabbed the book. 

Suddenly, to no surprise though, the lights went out. He took a deep breath, ready to defend himself. He tried to listen for anything but that wretched clock kept ticking, it felt like it kept getting louder. He growled before something hit him in the back of the head and he was knocked out.

He awoke in the kitchen, next to Doi. His head still hurt badly, he rubbed it gently. "Somethings different.." Doi mumbled, Robin nodded. "Somethings missing.." The kid looked at the fridge, seeing the drawing he had done. "Is it, this guy?" Manny asked. Soft singing was heard. 

Robin paled, he realized what was happening. And he realized what the feeling he felt earlier was. "I'll miss you for forever... Harrison.." Robin mumbled under his breath case he knew, today was the day, he would die.