Happy Mothers Day! (fluffybird)

(This is just a really short story for mothers day)

  Manny was drawing quietly in the living room while Harry made some breakfast for Robin and Manny. Today was mothers day, harry and Manny wanted to do something special for Robin since he acts like the mom of them. Harry was planning to get Robin a necklace or a ring, while Manny wanted to make Robin something!

Manny finished his drawing and went to the kitchen to show his adopted dad what he made for Robin.

"Harry, harry! Do you like it? I made it just for Robin!" Manny called out to his father, lifting up the artwork. Harry gasped, "ManMan! This is beautiful buddy, I'm sure he will love it.." Answered Harry, kissing Manny's forehead. Right now Harry was trying to finish up making some breakfast for everyone.

  "Hey Manny, could you go wake up robin and tell him to get ready and to come into the kitchen when he's done?" Harry asked the small child.

  Manny nodded happily. While Manny was doing what he was asked, harry finished up plating the food. Harry grabbed some candles and a vase with some flowers in them that he had brought yesterday. He lighted the candles and placed them all over the kitchen to make it smell nice and look nice. Harry also placed the vase in the middle of the table. 'Robin will love this..' Harry thought to himself. He sighed as he waited for his boyfriend and child to come in.

  Minutes later he saw the small child and the green haired male walk inti the kitchen. "Happy mother's day Robin!" Manny said with excitement. Robin looked so happy. Harry loved when his lover was happy because it just made him happy.. "Happy mother's day love.." Harry mouthed to Robin. This made Robin even more happy. Before they all day down to eat, Manny showed Robin his drawing that he made for him. "Thank you guys.." Robin whispered

✿♡ Time skip to later ♡✿

  Robin was putting Manny to bed while Harry was getting ready for bed. He grabbed a small box that had something in it for Robin. He couldn't wait to show him. Robin soon walked in their room and got ready for bed, just like Harry did. Once Robin walked out  of the bathroom, harry walked up to him, opened the small box to reveal a ring. The ring had a diamond shaped like a heart and "Happy mother's day" Was ingrained inside of it. Robin gasped at the sight of the beautiful ring. He looked at Harry then back at the ring, he slide it one his ring finger and kissed Harry. "Thank you baby.." He cooed, pulling away from Harry while slipping the ring off. Robin gently placed the ring back in the small box and put it on the night stand. Harry smiled.

  "Your welcome, anything for you love.."

  (Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will be writing some requests I got but it might take a little while, but dont worry! I'll try to write and post it as soon as I can! Happy mother's day everyone. (Even tho im posting this a day after it) Oh and feel free to request anything! Bye!!)