Heat (smut(fluffybird))

(This was requested by Lechild37, this is where Robin is in heat. You don't have to read this if you don't like smut!)

  Manny was at school. Harry took off of work today to take care of Robin.

  Harry thought Robin was sick with the common cold or something small. But Robin was actually in heat.

  Harry was in the kitchen making robin a cup of tea when robin came downstairs to him. " Hi hun, is something wrong? Do you need something? " Harry questioned. Robin mumbled something as he hugged Harry's waist.  Harry couldn't hear what he said. " Could you repeat that vakker? " ( vakker means beautiful in Norwegian btw) " I said 'I'm fine' " Robin lied. " Okay, whatever you say rob.. " Robin went to sit on the couch and watch his favorite show.

  Minutes later Harry came in and gave Robin his tea and sat down next to him. Robin sipped his tea and keep glancing at Harry. After a while Harry stood up and started to walk to the bathroom. That was until Robin grabbed his arm. " Don't leave.. " Robin cooed, giving Harry puppy eyes. Harry sighed, " I'll be right back, I just have to use the bathroom okay vakker?.. " " Okay.. Be quick! " Robin demanded. Harry just nodded as he walked to the bathroom.

  10-15 minutes later Harry came back. Robin looked very upset, " What took so long!? " Robin questioned Harry. " I changed my clothes, it took so long to change because literally not much of my clothes are clean so I had to find something of yours that fits me. " Harry answered, petting robins head. Robin became flustered but happy. Robin grabbed harrys hand, " Could you follow me please?. " Robin asked Harry, giving him the puppy eyes again. Harry just nodded and followed Robin to the bedroom. Robin closed the bedroom door and sat on the bed. " I need to tell you something. " Robin said. Harry started to worry. ' does he not love me anymore? Is he gonna break up with me?.. ' Harry's mind raced with questions. " And if your wondering, I'm not breaking up with you.. But, im not actually sick. " Robin sighed. This was something Harry didn't expect. " So, what's wrong with you?. " Harry questioned. Robin sighed again. " Im actually in heat, that's why ive been wanting to be near you and why ive been clingy lately. I can control my urge to do .. Stuff.. But not for long usually. So, can you help me?. " This was definitely something that Harry wasn't expecting. ' robins in heat? ' Harry thought. Harry just smiled. " Of course I can help.. " He smirked. Robins face became red.

  Harry pinned Robin down and kissed him passionately. Robin pulled away from harry. Harry sat up and took Robins shirt off and did the same for himself. Robin became flustered, yes he did see Harry with his shirt of a lot but he still became flustered. Harry kissed Robins neck, Robin squeaked. Harry loved when he did that. That both went back and forth, kissing each other and parts of each other's bodies.

  Then they frick fracked, the end.

( Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I don't really like writing people when they do the thing so, yeah. This isn't my favorite chapter so far, not because they fricked, it's not my favorite because I feel as if I didn't really try with this one. Well, feel free to put asks/dares for my new book and idea or requests for future oneshots! Byee! )