Change your shampoo (DigitalTime)

(Colin holding Tony very close, close enough to smell their hair. They whisper into Tonys ear "I don't like your new shampoo")

It was late, about 1:38 am to be exact. Both Colin and Tony couldn't get any sleep so they decided to sit on the couch and watch shows. "Mmm,, Colin I need to get up for a second.." Tony whined as he tried to pull away, rubbing his eyes. The taller man did let go but complained about it.

Tony rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom. He shut the door and rubbed his neck before splashing cold water on his face. He was exhausted but didn't seem to fall asleep, "fuck man.." He groaned, finally seeing the bags under his eyes. They both really need to stop staying up late...

The clock man finished what he was doing and headed back into the living room, "you want anything to drink? Cause ima get some water and something to eat." They asked Colin, who nodded. "Okay, so what do you want?" He called while he walked into the kitchen, "uhhhh, diet Pepsi!" "Ew why diet? That stuff is so gross, worse than normal soda-" Colin stuck his tongue out at him mockingly, "says the one who drinks nothing but coffee." 

"Oh, you really wanna go there?" Tony chuckled, he walked back into the living room with the drinks and snacks. Colin snatched the drink and popped it open, trying to chug it. But of course, he just ended up burping and coughing. "Gross, but you shouldn't do that, you'll hurt yourself, dummy." He sighed and snuggled up against the computer again. Colin rested his chin on Tony's head, he smiled gently.

They just relaxed again before Colin suddenly said, "bleh... I don't like your new shampoo, it smells gross." Tony was just weirded out, "why are you smelling my hair???" He pulled away, ruffling his own hair, "that's just straight-up weird! And creepy!" Colin sipped his Pepsi and shrugged, "I don't know, I don't like it though. Change it back to the one you had before." "No?? This one was expensive, I'm not gonna throw it out all because you don't like it!-"

Colin rolled his eyes, "well then we're not cuddling anymore.-" The clock sighed and rubbed his eyes, "I genuinely don't understand your thought process." He stood up, going back into the kitchen to throw his trash away. Colin stood up as well, "welp, I'm gonna go to bed then. Don't bother coming in and laying with me." And with that, he left to his room. Tony frowned and went to clean up his mess, turning the TV off and throwing his can out. Afterward, he walked down the hallway, stopping in front of Colin's room. He contemplated going in but said "fuck it" and went in. 

As he opened the door, Colin growled. "I said don't lay with meeee, go fuck off and lay with Paige or sleep in your own room asshole!" Tony just shut the door, undressed, and sat on the bed. Colin kept trying to push him off. "I said fuck off! AGhhh!" He sighed and stopped, realizing it wasn't worth it, "fine... You can lay with me but not up against me. And don't take all of the blanket!" He said, Tony just nodded with a smile. The clock laid with him, ignoring what Colin said about cuddling and whispered in his ear, "hi luv~" 

"Oh, I hate you so much, piss off." It growled, hiding his face, "just go to bed." "Fineee, love you. Bitch." It smiled, "love you too, bastard."

ARE YOU GUYS NOT SAD NOW? I WROTE SOMETHING CUTE!!!