One | Purchased |

ELLA

My locks are tied into a ponytail. The dark shades of makeup makes my hazel eyes look more captivating. This room is brighten with multiple light bulbs. Glancing at my reflection on the huge mirror display in front of me, I spot myself looking like a rich prostitute. I feel like crying my lungs out as I remember why I'm standing here. I'm completely trapped in the human trafficking system and it was hard to escape it.

Once I tried to flee but they caught me then decided to sold me at the auction because I nearly made them arrested by Chicago police. They flew me to another destination in the cargo hold in the plane. I have no idea where I am, all I can tell is I'm still in the United states. If I would've been in another country, they should have given me my passport but they didn't. I have nothing to show as my identity, the cruel mafia men had sealed all my belongings so I could not escape again.

I don't know what will happen next but I'll have faith that Whoever purchase me will keep me under a good place rather than the dungeon I stayed back in Chicago. Being captivated to the mafia gives me phobias. The word mafia has became my worst fear.

"Come on, stick the number on her arm." A blonde lady say as she glances at me then flickers to her notepad. "It's number one. Ella." She tells the other girl who sticks a sticker on my arm.

Number one. I look at the sticker. That means I will have to walk first in that stage. Adrenaline shots through me as they open the dressing room door and gestures toward the corridor. I nod at the bodyguard and proceed forward nervously.

My hands are sweaty and I can barely make a step with the stilettos heels I am wearing. The dress I have on is a mini black dress. It embraces my stomach tight which makes me suffocate to breath.

The bodyguard leads me to the stage and I advance forward standing at the spotlight. The entire room applauds but the entire scene is blank to me.

I gaze at the other end of the hall without blinking, if I blink the tears will leak on my face and I might be punished again for ruining things instead I try to focus on other things.

My mind swirls as I remember how my family used to love me and cherish me. It all changed under a swift. I hate everything that ever happened to me.

A think voice speaks through a speaker, they announces my name then the price begins to increase. One hundred million dollars. One. Two. Two hundred million dollars.

I avoid to look at the elegant people sitting around the tables. I know they are all gawking at me and it feels awkward. My eyes flashes and the tears leaks on my cheeks. I could no longer hold it up. A man strides inside the hall, I am gazing at him and his eyes are pierced on me.

His eyes are almond shaped and are silver in colour. His beards are dark. Fair skin. He is dressed in everything black. I wonder what he looks like when he does not wear a tuxedo. As he proceed forward my eyes land on his knuckles which are inked. If the angel of death had a face then nothing could have compared him to another man.

Approaching near the round shape table he bent down a whisper something in another man's ear. The man lifts his circled number plate. "Nine hundred million dollars."

My eyes widen in astonishment, that's a lot of money. The entire crowd begins to gossip among themselves and it sound like birds are chirping.

"Nine hundred million dollars, one. Two. Three. Sold to Vincenzo Romano." The speaker says.

The bodyguard calls me and I walk to him, as I stroll down the foyer I spot numerous girls standing in line to go on the stage. What sin did we do to deserve this?

"Vincenzo Romano will take you from here. Have a nice evening, Ella." The bodyguard says then fades from my sight.

Who is Vincenzo Romano? The angel of death or the man who bet the price?

~~~
Hey Sweet Readers
Don't forget to vote and comment
I love you all ♡

How was the first chapter?