Twenty Four [ Did you kill my mother?]

ELLA

I stride in the hospital and then to the reception, "can you tell me in which room Mr. Vincenzo Romano is admitted?" I ask the receptionist, she checks something in the screen displayed in front of her.

"17" she responds and I mumble a thank you before rushing to room number seventeen. There are two bodyguards standing in front of his door.

"I need to get in." I say.

"Sorry, but we can't let any stranger meet him." The man says with bold voice.

"Tell him it's Ella!"

He nods then opens the door and stride in. I wait patiently until he does not show up. When he comes out he nods, "you can go." He orders and I don't waste another second, pushing the door open I rush inside.

Vincenzo is lying on the bed; there are several apparatus beside him. There is a bandage around his head. He looks at me with tiny eyes as I advance close to him. Our eyes lock for a moment. I am standing beside his bed.

"Did you kill my mother?" I snap coldly.

He gives me a confused look. "What?" His brows knit together as he glances at me.

"Don't lie to me Vincenzo, we both are aware how massacre you are. You are no saint! My question is- did you kill my mother? She was dead under mafia slaughtering and how did I deny the fact that you belong from the New York's crime family." I cross my arms near my chest and ignore his sight.

"Who turned you against me?" his voice is now cold and I glance down at him only to see his fiery eyes darting at me with sensual rage. "This is not you speaking, Ella." He grits and adrenaline shot through me within a second.

I press my lips together and gaze at him for a couple of minutes; he doesn't seem like the victim as I peek into his silver clouded eyes. He looks innocent and nice just like a normal human being. Raising my chin I glance at him with pristine eyes.

"Anneliese. She wants me to seek revenge from you." I mutter.

He turns his head away while gazing at the apparatus beside his bed. "Are you going to work with her?" he doesn't sound angry at all and how is that possible.

"If I wanted to work with her, I would never stand here by this moment!" I say through gritted teeth and he drags his attentions to me with amazed eyes.

"So, you still believe that I'm a nice person..." he utters with puzzling look on his face.

I nod, "you are the only person I have." I take some steps close to him and bent on a little so that our faces are only inches away. He sighs, then half smiles. I stare his lips for couple of minutes and my desires are not allowing me to hold on, without wandering any other thing i just lean in and capture his lips into mine. I can feel him smile through our kiss, his hands travels on my back and he pulls me a bit close to him. I hold his cheeks with my palms as I continue to kiss him.

I hear the door being open and someone clears his throat, under a swift I pull apart from Vin and tilt my head to look at the person who disturbed us. It's Kenzo, he has his hands tugged inside his pocket. The smirk on his lips makes me blush.

"Wrong timing." He mumbles as he approaches near his brother.

"I guess I should leave." I say. "See you later, Vin." I smile at Vincenzo who is smiling with his heart out of his chest.

"Take care." He beams.

"You too." I whisper then stride outside from the room.
Holy shit! Did I just kiss Vincenzo Romano without his permission? That was insane. I brush my hand over my lips as I exit the hospital. I couldn't control myself when I looked a down at him lying on that hospital bed and looking shattered with pain.

I walk to the blue Evo which Vincenzo gifted me, I have the capability of buying another car but i couldn't ditch Vincenzo's present. When I see this car it reminds me of him, these days we used to be happy and we were staying together [...]

I sigh then unlock the car with its key. Once I get in, I drive to my place. I try hard not to think about Vincenzo but I fail each time since ever we've kissed it's impossible to forget a glimpse of him. A glint of fear cross through me when I wondered what Anneliese will do when she'll find out that i am supporting Vincenzo.

From the bottom of my heart I knew that Vincenzo didn't killed my mother yet, I needed to prove myself right and I did it.

~~~
I hope this one was good, as I am trying to make it better and better. Can you guys suggest me what you think might happen later in this story?

Love you all ♡
Take care ♡