Four | Are you happy? |

ELLA

He remains silent for a moment then he speaks, "better first than the last." His lips curls in one side. "You were beautiful, who knows I might not adore the other girls."

"Okay." I whisper. Picking the juice from the table I take a sip from the glass then kept it back.

"I took what my eyes laid on." His mischievous gazes searches mine and I feel my cheeks grow hot and pink.

Am I blushing?

"But why you needed a girl?" I question him out of the blue. I shouldn't be pressuring him to utter things, what if he takes out a gun and murder me right away.

"I'm quite young, you know. If an old badass would've picked you your life would almost end." He chuckles. "We are in Vegas, why don't we discuss business in New York—back to my territory. Let's have fun here." His pitch changes from husky to soft.

"Are you from New York?"

He shakes his head, "I'm an Italian who came to New York under the basis of Cosa Nostra." He divulge.

I nod.

"So what now..." I hiss.

"Let me show you Vegas." He gestures toward the door.

He bought me. Now he wants to show me an amazing city. He said he would talk about business in New York. What kind of business does Vincenzo Romano want to have? This handsome man has me intrigued to know about the things he will be doing to me.

God. I don't know if I should be scared of him or just take him for granted for saving my life by purchasing me from going into some old badass men grip.

"I need clothes to roam around Vegas. Bathrobe is not going to be relevant I guess..." I bite my inner cheek as I look at him and he grins.

He looks appealing while smiling. I should command my feelings from composing him as a crush. Him and I, it's not possible.

"I've got Kenzo to fetch you some clothes." He explains as he half smiles at me. "Don't worry he does have good choices regarding females cloth." He grins.

"I'll be fine with anything, it just have to fit me comfortably." I sound low.

Prior when I was captivated with the gangsters, I barely had nice clothes to wear, it used to be dirty, not in my size. I remember wearing the same shoes for the entire time I was there. These days were my worst nightmare which I want to forget yet I can't [...]

"Aren't you happy or what?"

His husky tone makes me quiver on my seat and I gaze him with dread brimming on my eyes.

"I'm...happy." My heart pounds vigorously when I utter the word.

"You don't seem to be happy." His suspicious gazes peeks trough my soul.

"I am." I nod.

"Good. You should be." He sighs. "I've paid nine million dollars for you. You are urged to be blissful." He utters.

I'm scared with him, how am I supposed remain happy?  Vincenzo is the man who sends shiver down my spine. He looks deadly cruel and somehow he must be utterly drawn in the mafia life.

"When Kenzo comes back. Change into the most breathtaking outfit then join me in the patio." Vincenzo stands up from his chair then heads to the staircase.

Where will he take me to?