Seven | Devil |

Ella

The sweet waiter steps in the VIP section with another glass of Pina Colada. He serves me and I whisper a thank you to him with a wide smile. I'm drunk—I guess.

"That's enough." Vincenzo whispers in my ear as her jerks his face close to mine.

"Aren't you the one who asked me for blaming it all in the Pina Colada. I warned you—I can't handle alcohol." I feel groggy already and my head is spinning thus I chose to gaze at the floor rather than seeing the entire casino swirling around.

"If you bring another glass I'm killing you." Vincenzo warns the sweet waiter.

"Hey. Don't you dare talk to him like that. He is doing his duty. Is this why you hire people to work for you, so you can kill them?" My dizziness head turns to Vincenzo and I watch him staring at me with cold gazes.

He dismisses the waiter. I hear Damon laughing on the other side. "I wonder she might be the luckiest girl out there who talked to you like this in front of a salvager. Otherwise you'd chop off their throat." Damon says and I give Vincenzo a glare brimming with dread, hoping he doesn't chop off my neck when he smirked at me.

"She may be significant to me." He winks as he puts his hand around my waist and pulls me close to him. "You know how much I adore things that belongs to me." He sounds calm yet cold.

"Yeah. You always get whatever you want and here I am still hunting around." He grins. "By the way, I'm taking your salsa dancer with me, hope it doesn't bother you." Damon winks.

"You are free to take her." Vincenzo says as he glance at the girl on the stage with her partner and grins.

Is this how they chose girls, the girl is a dancer of this casino, she is beautiful and seems to be a good girl. Damon will snatch her and destroy her happiness. She looks happy while dancing with her partner.

"Does she know you?" I ask and he glances me with a smirk.

"Well, we had a little history. I'm taking her. She has to come with me. She's furious with me and its pissing me off. I'm done seeing her around other men arms. She's mine." His voice is icy cold.

Keeping his whiskey glass on the table, Damon stands up and adjust his well tailored suit then he puts the upper button of his shirt. "See you guys later." He mutters before striding away.

"We are leaving." Vincenzo says as he stands up.

To my astonishment he offers me his hand and helps to get into my feet. Within one pull of his force I am completely on my feet, he has a lot of strength. I feel dizzy as I make my first step. He catches my hand then puts his hand around my waist to give me support. We walk all the way outside the casino, there are people strolling around the compound.

The valet appears with Vincenzo's black Bugatti. Later, he drives encompassing the city. Resting my head back I dozed off.

"Ella...Ella."

I feel someone's hand on my shoulder as he tries to wake me. I moan and open my tiny eyes to see Vincenzo waking me with cold face.

"We've reached." He mumbles then gets off from the car and proceeds toward the main door.

Opening the car door I exit then strides to the house. He left the door open for me, I close it behind me. The lounge is empty and I wonder where Vin has disappeared within a minute.

A butler approaches me, "would you like to have something ma'am? Coffee? Tea? Juice?" He makes a warm smile.

"A glass of juice would be nice." I mutter with a beam.

He nods the rushes to the kitchen. I crouch on the couch, gazing around the lounge my eyes land on the huge Italian design clock with Rome image engraved on it, it's one in the morning. I blink twice and gazes at the time again. It was a long day. Till the morning I had no idea where I was going to end up. Here I am, under Vincenzo's dom. The luxury bath, elegant dress, first time strolling around Vegas streets—everything changed under one day.

Did I expected this huge change ever? I wonder what would happen when he head to New York. He hasn't discussed business with me. I have no idea what kind of rules Vincenzo will add in my life—let's hope it's not going to be cruel.

The butler reaches in with orange juice. This mind make me feel a little good after having too much Pina Colada. I drink the entire juice from the glass only when I realized after how long period I was drinking fresh juice.

"Done dreaming?" Vincenzo snaps and I look at him.

"I...I wasn't dreaming." I mumble.

Keeping the empty glass on the coffee table I adjust myself on the couch. Vincenzo sits on another couch. He smells like cigarette, maybe he just smoked it.

"Tomorrow we are heading to New York." His voice is cold as he speaks.

"Okay..." I definitely have a puzzling look on my face right now.

"I have a family including my mother, father, brother and sister." He sighs. "When I'll introduce you to them make sure to have a relevant reaction on your face. We belong to the crime family and we expect vulnerable response from others."

I absorb his words, "yeah?" I'm still a little confused.

"Don't jerk or shake when I'll introduce you as my girlfriend."

My eyes widen. Is he serious? Like what else did I expect a mob boss to come up with?  That's relevant for him—he paid a huge amount of money for me and I should be capable to do what he says.

I nod nervously and he gives me a devilish smirk which makes my heart pounds hard. He is a devil, for sure