Eight | Pleasure |

Ella

The restlessness on my chest is not reducing at any cost. I've tried several ways of forgetting my past but things are not solving. New York—the city where I've gained and lost myself heart and soul and it emphatically ache. New York was some sort of nightmare to me, the family I had, the death I endured—it was epic. I miss the people that died and the one who are surviving. The way they tormented me makes me pine to step back in life. Surviving in a dungeon for three years was not an obvious act, it basically ruined my teenage years where I was supposed to enjoy it.

I stare at the vase on the coffee table yet I'm drawn into another world where I spot myself enduring grieves. The harsh voice of Vincenzo brings me back to life.

"Ella." He snaps and I watch hil leaning close to my face. He has knelt on his knees right in front of the couch I'm sitting on. I flinch by his sudden loud tone and he looks sorry for raising his voice.

"Yeah?" I murmur.

The compassion of coolness changes to lustful desires as I gaze into his intense eyes. He is gawking at me with coldness stained all over his face. His index finger lands on my lips and he traces the form.

"This lips must've suck plenty of dicks." He says while tracing his finger over my lips.

He stares at me with tiny sensual eyes and I shudder. The gangsters used to make us suck their dick, like yeah it was an usual thing yet disgusting and nasty. I was grateful that they never fucked us. I let out a long breath which I was holding for long and nod.

"Come with me." He holds my hand with his large palm and leads me upstairs. "Let me try you." He whispers close to my ear before opening the room's door. He let's me walk inside first then he follows me while closing the door behind his back.

Under a blink he captures me by pushing me on the wall and his lip is on my neck. I squirm and let out a moan as he sucks my skin. He unzip my dress and it falls on the floor, he then unclasp my bra and gazes at my breast. The lust on his eyes brims twice before his lips land on my nipple. I gasp. I let my hand travel to his hair but he grasps my wrist hard and yanks it to the wall by pressing it above my head. He continues to suck my nibble, before pulling apart he nibbles it and I whimper in pleasure. Vincenzo throws me on his bed. My heart his racing against my chest. I guess he senses my fear thus he half smiles at me.

I watch as undo his belt and throws it on the floor, I flinch by the sudden sound. Removing his pants he crawls over me and meets my intense gaze. He aims for my lips but end up placing a light kiss on my cheek. I'm aroused to know why he isn't kissing me on the lips.

"I'm not going to fuck you. I have things arranged for you." He says with a smirk.

In a blink he rolls me and now I am sitting over him. My eyes land on his boxer then to his groin—this shit appears huge beneath the fabric. I am sitting in middle of his muscular trunks. I run my hand over his shaft, I stare at the perfect V line near the boxer's brief then removes his boxer.

I take his huge shaft on my hand and runs my hand up and down on it. I'm still scared of doing this, I'm not a professional. When I was under human trafficking system, the gangsters used to force us with our mouth, they didn't care if we were choking ourselves in the process, all they cared about were there pleasure.

I hope Vincenzo doesn't do the same.

Vincenzo doesn’t move to jump in the game. He’s still trying to decipher me. “Surely you’ve sucked a cock before?”

I lick my lips, trying to arrange my expression into something agreeable. “Yes, sir.”

Vincenzo idly toys with one breast, strumming my nipple with his thumb. “Then what are you afraid of?”

I’ve spun lies my entire lifetime. Whatever my master wants to hear. But for some reason, the truth comes flying from my lips. “Please don’t choke me with it.”

His expression clears. “Ah.” He picks up my fingers and closes them around the base of his cock. “You control it, love. Don’t be scared.” I exhale, relief and confidence flooding in to replace my fear.

“Now, Ella.” Vincenzo loses his patience.

It’s just as well, because I’m suddenly dying to suck his cock. Between the incredible sensations below my waist and his consideration with me, I’m eager to show my gratitude. I grip hard and lift my head to take as much of his cock into my mouth as I can. As promised, he stays in place, letting me move my head and mouth around him. I twist and turn my head, sucking hard, rolling my tongue on the underside. I pull back and rub my lips over the head of his cock, lick a long line up the underside.

Vincenzo’s thighs shake, his horns seem to grow even stiffer. “That’s it, beautiful,” he murmurs.

I squeeze my hand around the base of his cock and use it to pump along his length as I suck him off.

“Good girl,” he purrs. “Such a sweet slave.”

I suck hard, faster, but Vincenzo shakes his head and pulls out of my mouth. He shifts to lie beside me, and lifts my head to help me lean over him.

“You keep sucking, little slave. I’ll provide the motivation.”

I take his cock all the way down my throat. He grabs the back of my head and curses.

I use every skill I’ve learned to please Vincenzo, and he responds, eyes rolling back in his head, broken groans coming from his mouth.

I come off Vincenzo cock and shriek when I feel nausea threatening me. “I didn’t say you could stop sucking.” I resume my job, frantic now, although I’m not sure if I’m frantic. Vincenzo roars and comes, hot streams of his essence shooting down the back of my throat.

"Get off me." He says while panting hard.

I do as he said and sit beside him. I don't meet his gazes. I have a question heaving in my lungs and I'm dam desperate to ask him yet the fear won't leave. I take the courage and face him.

"Sir."

He glances at me, "what?"

I sighs then take a deep breath, "earlier you said my lips resmeble to suck many dicks. I'm tensed to know if I look like a slut? How did you know I used to suck dicks?" I shrug. Tears brims from my eyes as I glance at him.

"That's how human trafficking works. If you would've the face of a slut I'd never—ever, purchased you. I needed someone decent. You are the ethical girl I wanted, more down to earth." I find another level of comfort in his eyes as he speaks to me and I know he is not lying.

I nod and half smile.

"By the way, who used to use you for their needs? Can you name them?"

"They were two friends, Chadd and Matteo. Apart from them no one had ever forced me. They were the soldiers who used to guard us." I say.

Vincenzo nods with a cold appearance over his face. He glances at me, "apart from me, nobody has the ability to touch you from now on." He assures me.

This might sound cliched but I feel safe with Vincenzo. I've escaped million of chaos but never found a spot of security. I kept dwelling around fear my entire life. Now when Vincenzo is beside me, I can feel the tension releasing apart.