Vol. 1 Ch. 1: Robots in Disguise Part 1

(A/N For a while have been wanting to make a fanfiction story around Transformers, for around a year and a half now, I want to make a special thanks to @Lance1889 for helping me with some errors that were in this story and for agreeing on making a cover for this story too, go and check them out as they make their own stories too such as their new original series Earth Defender Force on Wattpad, it's amazing, I also wanted to tell you all about the design of the Transformers, I am taking a lot of interpretation of there designs from both G1 and the IDW comics anyway enjoy the story.)

I don't own the series The Loud House or the Transformers or any of the car brands, make, and model that is in this story. The Loud House is created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon, Transformers is owned by Hasbro and any and all vehicles named or described are owned by their proper companies.

It was the middle of the day, on a dirt road in the middle of the forest, things were peaceful. The birds were singing, flowers were blooming and on days like this, nothing can ruin the mood. Except for the cars driving by at top speeds. A white with green and red striped 2005 model Ford Mustang was driving down the dirt road alongside a black and yellow 1990 American muscle car and another car, this one is a lime sports car. The three cars were driving at a high speed of 95 Mph in the same direction, however, in the driver seat of each of the cars, none of them had a driver.

"We showed those Cons what happens when you mess with us." Said a voice that was over a radio transmission being sent to the other cars. The voice sounded young, from a young adult full of confidence.

"Easy Bee, we're still not out of the woods yet, literally. We still don't know if they are still after us." Said another voice that had a rougher tone to it, they showed they were being careful with something.

"You should take it easy Wheeljack, we got out of there without being seen and we are still in one piece." Said another voice that sounded like a mature romantic voice.

"Maybe you're right Springer, who knows we could get back just in time for you to go on that date with Arcee tonight-" The rough voice now named Wheeljack said before being interrupted by an explosion that was set off behind them. "WHAT THE FRAG?!"

Behind the three cars were three fighter jets that passed them and started to turn around to fire again. But instead of bullets, they fired some sort of purple energy at the cars. The cars avoided the lasers trying not to get hit by them.

"Scrap! The Seekers they're going to get us offline if we don't do something!" Said the voice named Wheeljack.

"Leave it to me, I can take them out in my other form."

"What? No, Springer, we just need to keep on avoiding them. I will open a ground bridge and get us back to the Ark-" The voice of Wheeljack said as the Mustang had avoided another blast.

"It'll be quicker if I fight back, the both of you can't fly but I can. I'll spring up and change into my helicopter Alt mode and take them down." Said Springer.

"Are you sure, Springer?" Said Bee.

"Of course I'm sure Bee, and besides, I've got better things to do tonight than die." The Green car then out of nowhere with some sort of spring launchers underneath the car forced the car up into the air. "Springer, Transform!" Said the voice of Springer as the car started to change taking the form of a Boeing AH-64 Apache Helicopter with the same green paint job as the sports car.

The newly formed helicopter then spun around and fired a borough of blue laser blast instead of bullets and shot down two of the three, as the last one flew to evade the shots. The Helicopter then spun around in the direction of where the jet was turning and once it started to fly towards them again the helicopter fired once more shooting down the last jet. "YEAH! Bite my shiny metal aft, you stupid cons. Alright, we should be in the clear now, Wheeljack set up our ground bridge and get us out of-" The voice of Springer said before being interrupted by two blasts that hit the side of the helicopter forcing it to crash down within the forest. "OH, SON OF A GLITCH!"