Vol 1. Ch 11: Attack of the Insecticons Part 2

I don't own the series The Loud House or the Transformers or any car brands, make, and models in this story. The Loud House is created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon, Transformers is owned by Hasbro, and all vehicles named or described are owned by their proper companies.

Last Time: The Autobots were searching for a pod from the Fallen Knight, the ship of Lockdown, and met Isaac and Beachcomber, but not long after ran into the Insecticons, giant bug robots and after the fight they took Bumblebee and one of them was a former Autobot named Inferno.

Cybertron, 4.4 Million years ago

In an abandoned tunnel, there was a tone of damages everywhere with the walls covered in burns, two robotic figures walk over to a pile of rubble and saw that something was moving and removed the pile to find a heavily damaged Inferno. "Help..." Inferno pleaded without knowing those to whom he was talking.

"Check it Flywheel, it is an Autobot." said one of the figures, with the lighting showing that they were Decepticons.

"Nice find Tailwind, should we finish it off?" Said one of the Decepticons named Flywheel while the other was named Tailwind.

"Not yet, go get Storm Cloud, you know he'll get upset if he doesn't get to have any fun too." Said the Decepticon named Tailwind as the other walked away and Tailwind got closer. "Don't worry, we'll put you out of your misery, eventually, not soon of course but you'll understand that we're just looking to have some fun and-" Tailwind said before he stopped he heard something he looked to where Flywheel walked off to but was knocked down as several small green dart-like objects hit them in the chest and then they fell.

Someone was then walking into the light, Inferno could see them, they had a female form and was covered in black armor and in their hands looked to be some sort of staff in their hand which looked green and one side of it was releasing some green gas from it. "Well, aren't you a good-looking young bot, you'll be perfect for my work." Said the figure before pointing the staff at Inferno and firing some sort of dart at him and knocking them out.

When Inferno woke up, they were inside some sort of chamber full of a green liquid and tubes and wires connected to him, he tried to look around, but every movement was painful, but he did see her again, the figure that knocked him out. She turned to look right at him in the face and press a single button without even a moment of warning.

The liquid started to change to red and a blue liquid entered him via the tubes and if he was not in pain before, he was in agony now. His body started to change, it was almost shifting, changing, and growing like he was about to pop like a balloon. His body then started to shiver like a grape drying into a raisin.

The pain then finally stopped and Inferno then looked towards the figure who he thought moved closer to him as they were right in front of the chamber but when he raised his hands he saw that they changed, looking almost to an insect-like pair of hands and moved them to his face and realizes that what he sees isn't the figure but rather himself as that is his reflection, this is how Inferno became an Insecticon.

The chamber then opened, and Inferno fell out of it, he felt weak too weak that he could not even raise up to stand or use his arms to get himself up but just could not even. He then felt the eyes of someone watching them, he then turned his head to see the same figure watching him. "Well now, I see that it worked and that you're still alive, don't worry I'll make sure you'll be staying alive too."

"W...Why did you do this?" Inferno said they did not even know just how much his voice had changed from the experiment.

"I did this because I needed to evaluate this experiment and good news for you, you're the first test subject to survive." Said the figure as they walked up to them and picked them up to hold and put them on bed rest. "Oh, right my name is Antagony by the way."